2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I'm also not sold on the wrap idea at all. Just brings down the whole CS experience IMHO. Fresh white bread, mayo, iceberg lettuce, salt and pepper are where its at. If you really feel the need to get millenial, I'm OK with some avocado.
You were going ok until you mentioned avocado.

1 week ban.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
You were going ok until you mentioned avocado.

1 week ban.
Geez I'm just making some delicious lunch suggestions and next minute I get accused of being an avocado obsessed vegan. I give up you can't win around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Just get a Kebab guys and you have the best of all worlds , Forget about this schnitzel stuff

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Quite enjoy avocado on my salmon bagel
Moderators. Where are the moderators ????

Back on topic, I note that The Sonz is best mates with Soligo and MacDonald - both of whom were touted as outstanding characters with strong leadership qualities.

That being the case, these guys wouldn’t be hangin out with our boy if he had issues. He’d also be learning and swimming in the same character pool as them.

The Sonz.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

Back on topic, I note that The Sonz is best mates with Soligo and MacDonald - both of whom were touted as outstanding characters with strong leadership qualities.

That being the case, these guys wouldn’t be hangin out with our boy if he had issues. He’d also be learning and swimming in the same character pool as them.

The Sonz.
Not sure you can come to that conclusion.
Look at the range of personalities within the company you choose to keep on here

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Not sure you can come to that conclusion.
Look at the range of personalities within the company you choose to keep on here
True. I do hang with a lot of, shall we say, questionable characters on here that still continue to be questionable.

I think the Sonz is much more coachable than them though.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hmmm. Good point. Really should be chicken schnitzel with gravy and chips I suppose. Thanks for setting me straight. Dunno what I was thinking. (y)
Aaaaarrrrgggh! Should be a law against putting gravy on chips. Chips do their swimming in oil while they cook, they should never then be made to swim in some sort of weird beige stuff after they've been cooked.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Aaaaarrrrgggh! Should be a law against putting gravy on chips. Chips do their swimming in oil while they cook, they should never then be made to swim in some sort of weird beige stuff after they've been cooked.
1 week ban as well. Probably don’t like tomato sauce either.

Make it 2.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I'm also not sold on the wrap idea at all. Just brings down the whole CS experience IMHO. Fresh white bread, mayo, iceberg lettuce, salt and pepper are where its at. If you really feel the need to get millenial, I'm OK with some avocado.
Tomato, onion, hint of hot chillies, nom, if you're that way inclined, but bugger that snotty green avo stuff.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
1 week ban as well. Probably don’t like tomato sauce either.

Make it 2.
Nothing at all wrong with dead horse or also vinegar on your chippies or tater cakes, nothing wrong with a pickled onion alongside either, especially if there's flake instead of schnitties. Gravy goes on boiled spuds, mash or baked taters. Never ever on bloody chips.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
You blokes surely can’t pick players at all based on how bad you draft food.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014

The Sonz.
On topic.
Watching the afl draft video of Sonsie who was sitting next to his best mate MacDonald..... gee if we could get into Macca's ear. Let's get a trade in 2 years time and bring the mates back together