2021 mid season draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 mid season draft

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Was his disposal any good as a junior ? I think that was the big query on him pre hammy problems
It was average, yes.

There were rumours of a few personality issues as well but I heard him on radio the other day and he seemed pretty down to earth and ok.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Looking at Freeman ? Trust MC but yeah...ok. Sure.

Go Freeman !
I am keen on Freeman, because he is the most likely to be able to play this year. All in for the flag.
I like the look of Avery and the Schlong but we can get those types in the regular draft, we have time for that.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
What time is this draft happening? Thought it was today sometime.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Freeman fits our needs. Worth a punt.

Lets get a Franga Dolphin!!

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Freeman fits our needs. Worth a punt.

Lets get a Franga Dolphin!!

This would be pretty funny as he'll line up against them in his first match for us!

Training with them one week and playing against them the next

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
After seeing the news about Nank, can we see if Sandilands wants to nominate? Or Stafford?

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
After seeing the news about Nank, can we see if Sandilands wants to nominate? Or Stafford?
Thanks Zips :mhihi
Maybe we should ask about Honeybun.

Seriously it's an interesting call if we change strategy. I suggest Chol n CJ are the next best options anyway.
Pick Freeman