2023 PRE Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 PRE Phantom Draft

I don't think many can take an extra anyway, maybe Sammy for Brisbane and Hawks but thats it? Maybe just stick to allotted picks, I'm sure ToO sitting there at the end of the queue would prefer that!

Reactions: 1 users
can you confirm you wish to keep gothard and pass on any future picks for wb/Rich?
Bloody oath I keep Gothard. Pass for Dogs, reserve my right to pick another for Richmond as I think we have the list space?

Reactions: 1 user
"The changes will allow the club to utilise all selections acquired prior and during the recent trade period leading into this month's AFL national draft," the club said in a statement.
The Hawks have picks 4, 44, 47, 49, 62, 63 and 83 in the national draft.

North were super keen on Mannagh, didn't anticipate him going before this pick so it's a toss-up between Logan Morris & Sam Clohesy, in the end North will take Morris who looks like a good foil for Larkey, the deciding factor was purely needs based and Morris has been uber consistent at all levels this year. Whilst he is on the short size for a lead up forward his contested marking is elite and Jack Darling, Brody Mihocek & Tim Membrey have proven that being slightly undersized isn't necessarily a deal breaker.

Pick. 50. Logan Morris

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users