2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

What happens if he chooses WC (I reckon he would prefer the eagles over freo)
And they don't come to the party and just offer a 2nd rounder??
What can we do???
Tell West Coast we have Rieds number on speed dial & have plenty of cap space in a few years while we're bottoming out.

I imagine their fans would care. They won't trade Treacy. They will give us one of their three first-rounders before they do that. And if negotiations are still stuck, they will throw in another pick, maybe a future second. They won't trade Treacy.
Maybe.I like a few others like Treacy.Think there is a chance if they do get McDonald.Amiss/Jackson/McDonald & Treacy seems one too many to me and if Treacy is smart he'd see the writing on the wall.

Maybe.I like a few others like Treacy.Think there is a chance if they do get McDonald.Amiss/Jackson/McDonald & Treacy seems one too many to me and if Treacy is smart he'd see the writing on the wall.
They won't get McDonald. They'd be mad to even try.

Look at it from his perspective. He's contracted for two more years, playing a key role in a side on the rise. He's from Echuca or Kahuna or somewhere like that so he has no pull to Melbourne.

You like Treacy. I like Treacy. Freo likes Treacy. Richmond probably likes Treacy.

We're not getting Treacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Look at it from his perspective. He's contracted for two more years, playing a key role in a side on the rise. He's from Echuca or Kahuna or somewhere like that so he has no pull to Melbourne.

You like Treacy. I like Treacy. Freo likes Treacy. Richmond probably likes Treacy.

McDonald is from Bunbury in WA I thought or are you referring to Treacy?

...unless Treacy expresses a desire to return to Victoria.

Reactions: 1 user

.Maybe they love Bakes more than Treacy.
When push comes to shove.
Both clubs get what they want.

.Maybe they love Bakes more than Treacy.
When push comes to shove.
Both clubs get what they want.
Nup. Won't happen. Who in their right mind values a 27-year-old flanker over a rising 21-year-old KPF. Like I said, they have first-round draft picks to spare. That's what we'll get if Bakes leaves.

Because he's Victorian?
He's not a Melburnian. He's already signed two contract extensions at Freo, including a three-year deal last year.

Vic Country boys have a good record of staying interstate, that's why clubs pick them in preference to Metro kids.

He's not a Melburnian. He's already signed two contract extensions at Freo, including a three-year deal last year.

Vic Country boys have a good record of staying interstate, that's why clubs pick them in preference to Metro kids.
I'm grasping at straws!

Back on the draft as opposed to fantasy trades, another strong performance from the classy Zak Johnson.

Reactions: 2 users

Cohuna , the boys not from Hawaii.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users