2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Big question then comes up. Is Ashcroft good enough to bid on in the first couple of picks to make sure Brisvegas pays full value for him, or does he drift a bit so Brisvegas get him cheap as?
Most likely Brisbane trade us their 1st round pick #7/#8

Fin O'sullivan - our pick
Jobe Shanahan - Brissie pick
Taj Hotton - Baker pick
Tom Gross - our 2nd
Sam Lalor - Next pick

Thank you

Heh heh heh Carlton are gonna do a Patrick Naish x 2 and over invest in the Camporeale’s. They’re ordinary.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Allies always start scrappy due having players from 4 states and 1 training session pre-champs. No way around it really. And more averageness from SA?

but yeah average game

Jeez how hoggy was that from Kubank? Got the goal, but sheesh. Different game when you're playing for the scouts.

I think Lombard will be a player, and the Suns will take him, but with Rowell and Rogers, they don't need him.

Zeke Uwland looks the goods, has power and underage. Another bloody suns academy bugger eet

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Shanahan doesn’t compete hard enough in the air. Murphy has been better.

Expected more from Herbert. Disappointing. Draper a lot of uncontested possessions. Like his brother.

Cheesburger ok but not sure he’s genuine AFL grade.

Absolutely not fair,gcs have several top 20 academy players and more coming while tigers had 1 rookie in 10 years and if gcs called out a Richmond academy player this year at pick 39,they get him.