2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Yze said we have 4 spots available
But will most likely take 1-2 kids.
Why? Take 4 offer them 6 months contracts and *smile* them off if they aren't any good at the end of the year.
Who's making decisions down there??
FFS

a first rounder for Zurhaar? Makes sense given they got one for McKay...
Not so much the compo vis v Zurhaar’s value, but the clandestine and secretive way the AFL will calculate it and award it to Norf.

Or, Norf may ask for assistance but say “you know what, just give us an early first round for Zurhaar and we’ll call it quits.

AFL sits back and looks at who’s at the bottom end of the ladder and thinks “Oh it’s Richmond. Let’s give Norf a pick before them and yes, we’ll call it quits. “

Help the losers again and f over Richmond again. Brilliant. Cheating job done again.

Not out of the question. They absolutely hate us.

Reactions: 5 users
Not so much the compo vis v Zurhaar’s value, but the clandestine and secretive way the AFL will calculate it and award it to Norf.

Or, Norf may ask for assistance but say “just give us an early first round for Zurhaar and we’ll call it quits.

AFL sits back and looks at who’s at the bottom end of the ladder and thinks “Oh it’s Richmond. Let’s give Norf a pick before them and yes, call it quits. “

Yeah I concluded as such a while back...

Reactions: 1 user

Or, Norf may ask for assistance but say “you know what, just give us an early first round for Zurhaar and we’ll call it quits.

AFL sits back and looks at who’s at the bottom end of the ladder and thinks “Oh it’s Richmond. Let’s give Norf a pick before them and yes, we’ll call it quits. “

Help the losers again and f over Richmond again. Brilliant. Cheating job done again.

I was hoping once Andrew Dillon took over things would be different given he’s a Richmond man, but nope, still getting shafted by the umps and stuff

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting to see that Jacob Blight has improved his output at every higher level he has gone up to,that's normally a great sign,very like Tom Stewart did.Screenshot_20240526_211722_Chrome.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users