2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

It’s funny you say he should go forward. I was thinking he’d be great on ball. There was a game last season, can’t remember which one, and he had a stint on ball and he was clearing out of the centre reminiscent of Judd and Nathan Foley. I reckon Dan can have a third part of his career as a mid.
You’re welcome Adem.

IMG_0356.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
It ain't much of one, after 38c yesterday i put on sunscreen and hat today only to be caught in cold and drizzle so left early.

So rehab report only.

All of Couthard, Bauer and Grimes commenced some drills today interspersed with what ever rehab/conditioning they are still only.

Tigga back.

Only Lynch and Prestia in full time rehab today.

Sorry, that is it.
Perfect mate, cheers!

If Miller and Gibcus rotate on the second tall each week based on match ups I think it’ll be alright. Or we could just go Gibcus and Young as the key talls, and play Trezise or Brown alongside Broad and Vlastuin, then the runners in Short and Rioli. I’m not writing Grimes off for the season but I doubt we’ll see much of him, especially early in the year seeing as he’s basically done no pre season. I know we recruited Kosi to play as a key forward but he was an u18 All Australian full back so there’s another option. Don’t want to be throwing guys all over the place but we have options
Forgot about Bauer down back as well, good to hear he’s back doing some drills today

Reactions: 1 user
It ain't much of one, after 38c yesterday i put on sunscreen and hat today only to be caught in cold and drizzle so left early.

So rehab report only.

All of Couthard, Bauer and Grimes commenced some drills today interspersed with what ever rehab/conditioning they are still only.

Tigga back.

Sorry, that is it.

That's Melbourne weather for you.:)) :))

• Haha
So the boys are off to Mildura Thursday/Friday, then Darwin and the Tiwi islands Saturday til whenever. That explains the extra time they had off from Thurs-Sun last week, which seemed to get on a few peoples nerves on here 😅

IMG_5151.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users
I once saw a plump, Indigenous forward-pocket kid named Justin Murphy transform himself into a running machine midfielder of very good quality, I reckon in one pre-season. Showed some real grit.
Hopefully Maurice can emulate that but not looking likely

Reactions: 1 users
Forgot about Bauer down back as well, good to hear he’s back doing some drills today
True but at his size he’d be competing for a role with brown and tresize on limited exposure I got those two ahead ,,,I hope Bauer steps up as a forward

I once saw a plump, Indigenous forward-pocket kid named Justin Murphy transform himself into a running machine midfielder of very good quality, I reckon in one pre-season. Showed some real grit.
Hopefully Maurice can emulate that but not looking likely
he was r1 draft qty , MRJ has never been at that level

Reactions: 1 users
he was r1 draft qty , MRJ has never been at that level
Can’t argue with that side of it. But the fitness transformation? Not sure MJ’s body shape would even allow him to lean off like J Murphy did but would be great if he had a crack, maybe he has

True but at his size he’d be competing for a role with brown and tresize on limited exposure I got those two ahead ,,,I hope Bauer steps up as a forward
He’s a tad taller and played as a key back in the VFL, been training down back before he was injured I think Caesar said

So rehab report only.

All of Couthard, Bauer and Grimes commenced some drills today interspersed with what ever rehab/conditioning they are still on.

Tigga back.

Sorry, that is it.
LOL, soffffftttttt

1707130079219.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users