James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
James Trezise

Pick 13 2023 Mid season rookie Draft

Recruited from: Richmond VFL

Position: Rebounding defender

Height: 188cm

Weight: 76kg

DOB: 15/6/2002

Welcome to the snr list James.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They said he plays like Tom Stewart.....or is it he looks like Tom Stewart with that head band?

Another long hair dude. Competition with Hugo.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Position: Rebounding defender
Played most of a short career half forward. I also read an article where his previous coach saw him becoming a midfielder. As a late bloomer outside of the usual pathway James offers us potential upside.

Reactions: 5 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Another rebounding defender. Are any of them going to make it? Sooner or later we will find one that will hopefully.

• Haha

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Played most of a short career half forward. I also read an article where his previous coach saw him becoming a midfielder. As a late bloomer outside of the usual pathway James offers us potential upside.
Trained with the AFL team last week and played as a mid in the 2 v 1 3 v 2 drill and the Match Play. Looked OK.

• Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
I don't know anything about him but certainly noticed him at the vfl games I have watched. So at least he stands out at that level. Good mark and kick, so fingers crossed he goes ok for us.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Happy to see the club continue to offer senior opportunities to our VFL listed players. It's one thing to dangle a carrot out front of the VFL players, it's entirely another thing to regularly honour the juicy tempter and commit to giving these players a senior jumper.

Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Did he get to leave training and go for a few beers?

Kid now gets to train during the day with the big boys(y)

Reactions: 1 user

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Takes a strong grab and tackles hard but kicking needs work, that aside welcome aboard James.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Happy to see the club continue to offer senior opportunities to our VFL listed players. It's one thing to dangle a carrot out front of the VFL players, it's entirely another thing to regularly honour the juicy tempter and commit to giving these players a senior jumper.
Yes Maso. The joyous scenes in the Trezise training video is more than just a celebration of James' personal good fortune..it also offers a ray of hope to many there this Wednesday night also trying to get an opportunity at AFL level. Yes they're pumped for him but having one of their own selected (yet again) for higher honors is a real credit to the program.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yes Maso. The joyous scenes in the Trezise training video is more than just a celebration of James' personal good fortune..it also offers a ray of hope to many there this Wednesday night also trying to get an opportunity at AFL level. Yes they're pumped for him but having one of their own selected (yet again) for higher honors is a real credit to the program.
Yep just became a bigger carrot and a real one for the other boys there tonight.

Well said ToOts

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
I think this man could fill a really important role for the club, excellent one v one, takles hard has pace and a decent tank could he start his career as a tagger in the midfield like a karen cornes did and later become a ball winner himself? Just throwing it out there cause by christ we need a stopper look what cripps and bont do to us everytime even spuds like merret when hes the oppos only mid carvs us up. And yes we dont tag because of structure bla bla but f me we need too

Reactions: 1 user