2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

not that we will probably ever know.

Top Secret Animation GIF by Mashed

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
MoJu shouldn't be safe after that showing, BJ17.

Yes he had some defensive efforts.
But that's not enough in his role on that part of the ground.
He needs to hit the scoreboard.

Reckon The Prince needs to run some Goalkicking drills/techniques with his younger Uncle.
Dan is a lovely shot for Goal, whereas MoJu is a lovely tackler.
We need more.
Lift Mo!
He had a couple of assists too , was def a pass that hopefully he can build on , agree tho can't Miss sitters like that

Sonz is suspended dunno Bauer issues , bloody shame love to see him get some footy under the belt
I still can’t get my head around why Sonsie can’t play in the VFL practice game. He’s missing AFL selection because of the suspension but why does it apply to a practice game for no points?

Reactions: 3 users
I still can’t get my head around why Sonsie can’t play in the VFL practice game. He’s missing AFL selection because of the suspension but why does it apply to a practice game for no points?

If he plays then he's not serving his suspension. Reckon this works in our favour as much as it can considering he was suspended when playing VFL.

Reactions: 1 users
Sonsie should be the hungriest bloke at training, fit and ready but can't play should have him ready and ripping to go when he is allowed to play.

Hopefully that ends up being the case.