2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Training Today Wenesday, (not main session):

Wow!, i have just seen how irrelevant I have become when the season proper starts, i had to go to page 4 to find the training thread ;)

Okay, again just a quick who's who in the zoo.

Given the VFL boys play their first game in the Gold Coast on Saturday this was probably their main hit out for the week.

In that regard I can say that Bauer did train for the full session, is it enough to put him on the plane to GC?, (it has been hammy issues he has been dealing with ALL pre-season).
Lefau: Despite leaving the ground with a hyper-extended elbow just before half time on the weekend he also trained fully, (he was outstanding till half time in the VFL on the weekend).
Sonsie: Time served and with semi-bleached hair he executed a couple of elite kicks, ("Elite Kick" is what Teague yelled from the sidelines when Sonz threaded the needle with a change of direction centering 45 meter pass to hit up the leading forward).

Lightly managed today:

Lynch, Nank, Hopper, JNR, Mansel, Young.

Graham: Still in rehab but stepping up the pace, not far away?

Prestia: Absent.

Cheers
Well done Julius. So was the Bauer saga as blown up as Princess Kate's disappearance? Just minor hammy management?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
They have said long term for Fawcett, him and Mate` both out with back issues.
Colina, McCauliffe, Samson and Smith guests next Tuesday at Club 80 for those interested. It’s being held at Richmond Bowling Club at 7pm. Always a great night

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
At training, Hopper left looking dejected looks like he will be out:(

• Sad
  • Dislike
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users