2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

What about Cohesy going in the rookie draft to GC. Played a great up first game.

Reactions: 3 users
Hmmmm...

Gotta say it, my hopes for Fawcett are starting to sink. Hot to cold. Going down the plughole, in fact.

Thankyou, thankyou. I've got more if you want to hear them. I'm here all night! :)):bash:blowingup

Just drip feed em to us JJT. ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hmmmm...

Gotta say it, my hopes for Fawcett are starting to sink. Hot to cold. Going down the plughole, in fact.

Thankyou, thankyou. I've got more if you want to hear them. I'm here all night! :)):bash:blowingup
You alright Jimmy, it looks like you've gone off tap:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You blokes deserve a rheeming for these jokes. Or is that too much of a stretch? I hope we don't get into hot water over this toilet humor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Any chance we can turn Faucett into a key defender?

We have a defence that’s leaking goals.

Or maybe I should just pour cold water over that idea.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
You blokes deserve a rheeming for these jokes. Or is that too much of a stretch? I hope we don't get into hot water over this toilet humor.
I wouldn’t worry - the AFL will just come in like always and just hose it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
*smile* last drill of day Taranto in pain leaving the ground with a limp arm supported in his jumper like a sling :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Dislike
Reactions: 16 users
*smile* last drill of day Taranto in pain leaving the ground with a limp arm supported in his jumper like a sling :confused:
Oh get stuffed. (not directed at you caesar)

You couldnt make this *smile* up.

Reactions: 1 user