2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Yes. Oops should have been more specific. Jacob B was running laps.

Prestia did kick to kick with Juddy and then ran laps. Given the "timeline" for Dion's hammy I was surprised to see him kicking.
Is Juddy doing rehab training?

He didn't play at any level last week, there hasn't been anything mentioned about him being injured, **** it frustrates me.

Reactions: 1 user

He didn't play at any level last week, there hasn't been anything mentioned about him being injured, **** it frustrates me.
Juddy did some kick to kick with Dion and then headed off the track. I didn't see him do any running.

Reactions: 1 users
Main Training Today Friday:

Daniel Rioli, Juddy and Gimes: were absent.
JNR: limped off late with maybe ankle/foot, (looked like a compression action to the foot/ankle area while tackling), not sure if it keeps him out, he didn't return but session was almost over.
Dusty & Graham: Trained well and fully.
Sonz: was fwd when split into lines.
Bakes: was out there but didn't train with main group, basically watched, (probably using suspension as a good time to rest up his banged up body))

**The players were in a circle in the middle of the ground just after the warm up and there was clapping and laughing/cheering, I were hoping it was for a Macca debut but maybe they just start training with a funny story?

That's it until the final squad named.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 users

Daniel Rioli, Juddy and Gimes: where absent.
JNR: limped off late with maybe ankle/foot, (looked like a compression action to the foot/ankle area while tackling), not sure if it keeps him out, he didn't return but session was almost over.
Bakes: was out there but didn't train with main group, basically watched, (probably using suspension as a good time to rest up his banged up body))

**The players were in a circle in the middle of the ground just after the warm up and there was clapping and laughing/cheering, I were hoping it was for a Macca debut but maybe they just start training with a funny story?

Mozza limped? Never ending story this.

can we have one training session or match without a *smile* en injury? Just one.

Reactions: 6 users

Daniel Rioli, Juddy and Gimes: were absent.

Did Graham train with the mids? And Bolton and Dusty with the forwards? Trying to figure out who replaces Baker's mid time

I'd heard Bauer was away from the club due to family reasons. Has anyone heard this. Not sure if I read it here or made it up. My memory is puss.

Did Graham train with the mids? And Bolton and Dusty with the forwards? Trying to figure out who replaces Baker's mid time
Graham trained with mids, Dusty and Shai fwd but as always Shai and Dusty will inject themselves into the midfield at times .

I'd heard Bauer was away from the club due to family reasons. Has anyone heard this. Not sure if I read it here or made it up. My memory is puss.

Bauer was running laps at PRO oval on Friday, and was there watching the VFL's side win over Sydney last weekend.

Bauer was running laps at PRO oval on Friday, and was there watching the VFL's side win over Sydney last weekend.

He was also in the vid of Lonergan saying that McAuliffe would be playing this weekend. He didn't look particularly happy overall in it.

Training Today Wednesday:

Dow & McAuliffe not out here in any capacity today, hopefully just staying off their feet in an attempt to train Friday?
Juddy, Grimes and Bakes out there, (**Bake's didn't train last week with left knee issue, heavily strapped today but moving ok).
1st appearance of Hopper in rehab since knee surgery.

Reactions: 24 users
I imagine McAuliffe will have a couple of weeks off, even if it's just a sprained ankle (which it looks like it is).

Sprains might be minor, but they really hurt, and there's no point risking him uneccesarily.

I've done 3 ACL injuries, and a sprained ankle felt worse than any of them.

I imagine McAuliffe will have a couple of weeks off, even if it's just a sprained ankle (which it looks like it is).

Sprains might be minor, but they really hurt, and there's no point risking him uneccesarily.

I've done 3 ACL injuries, and a sprained ankle felt worse than any of them.
a three legged Tiger :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dow & McAuliffe not out here in any capacity today, hopefully just staying off their feet in an attempt to train Friday?
Juddy, Grimes and Bakes out there, (**Bake's didn't train last week with left knee issue, heavily strapped today but moving ok).

Further to above, Wednesday is not the main session so anyone with a niggle or managed may have been rested as Seth, Broad also not there and Graham basically looked on and did little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Thanks mate any sign of Bauer, Fawcett ?.