2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Time for Sonsie to really put in and have an absolute red hot pre-season
He needs to force himself into the leading group of all all the various competitive running drills

Reactions: 10 users
Moju’s conditioning is what I’m most interested to see. He told the club at his exit interview he’d return in “elite shape”

I’m hoping that shirt angle just isn’t overly flattering

Very disappointing is the answer!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Please tell us Gibcus was out running and not just walking laps?
Gibcus did the lap running with the group finishing towards the pointy end and then did further rehab running.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Only surprise appearance of players with any experience was Marlion, maybe he was over for Tom Lynch's wedding and decided or was told to do a session before he goes back to WA?

Reactions: 2 users
Naismith looked in ripping shape, the Big Wolfmother on the other hand was nothing short of horrendous in his lap running.

Reactions: 9 users
Only surprise appearance of players with any experience was Marlion, maybe he was over for Tom Lynch's wedding and decided or was told to do a session before he goes back to WA?
After last off seasons alleged shenanigans the safest place for Marlion is probably here at the club

Reactions: 1 users