2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Only surprise appearance of players with any experience was Marlion, maybe he was over for Tom Lynch's wedding and decided or was told to do a session before he goes back to WA?
Who's burning the track?
Pettifier?
Hyde??
Or Fleming??

Hit the boundary Caesar and get stuck into them.
'Hey Mate, Bad Basketballer worse footballer'
'Sonie get a hard ball and stop thinking your Conner McGregor'
''save your job Yze and bring back Georgie'

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Who's burning the track?
Pettifier?
Hyde??
Or Fleming??
Would you believe Newman?

Chris has returned in best ever shape
"I'm really excited for this new season. I'm feeling fit and fantastic and cant wait to get out there with the boys"

Reactions: 1 users
Time for Sonsie to really put in and have an absolute red hot pre-season
He needs to force himself into the leading group of all all the various competitive running drills
Hasn't had a clean injury free preseason since he was 16

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
why do we keep getting very slow big men?
Maybe before we recruit we can trial them with some running?

Massive pre-season for those 1-4 year boys. To describe their collective form to date as underwhelming would be generous

• Dislike
Reactions: 7 users
After last off seasons alleged shenanigans the safest place for Marlion is probably here at the club
You'd think so but i were under the impression he was going to get an extended leave of absence again in WA, but as you say hopefully not.

Mate would be taking one stride to every two of everyone else, so should be up the pointy end of the runs.

The winner by the way was Hugo with Seth Campbell 2nd.

Reactions: 14 users
The winner by the way was Hugo with Seth Campbell 2nd.
Thanks as usual Caesar. Being reported this way on BF. Great re Cumberland and and Campbell and amazing re Colina.

#1 Ralphsmith
#2 Campbell
#3 Green
#4 Cumbo
#5 Colina

• Love
Reactions: 1 users