2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Wagged school to go see OFOTCN in 1975 or early 76... can't seem to recall now.
Who's our Danny DeVito?

Btw.... can you imagine Twiggy being introduced as delicious these days? (Though she was!)
I didn't know that the then Prince Charles was in OFOTCN, you can see him in the YouTube that you posted, he's standing directly behind Danny DeVito.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Club by club: Steps Tigers need to take to not get ‘stuck in the past’​

Captain: Toby Nankervis (solo captain for first time)

RICHMOND BEST 23​

FB: N. Vlastuin, N. Balta, J. Gibcus
HB D. Rioli, T. Young, J. Short
C: J. Ross, T. Dow, S. Banks
HF: T. Sonsie, T. Lynch, L. Baker
FF: S. Bolton, J. Koschitzke, D. Martin
F: T. Nankervis, Taranto Prestia
I/C
…….
…….
Who is in last year of contract?

Ben Miller, Dion Prestia, Dustin Martin, Dylan Grimes, Hugo Ralphsmith, Jack Graham, Jack Ross, James Trezise, Kaleb Smith, Kamdyn McIntosh, Liam Baker, Marlion Pickett, Mate Colina, Matt Coulthard, Maurice Rioli, Noah Cumberland, Rhyan Mansell, Sam Naismith, Samson Ryan, Seth Campbell, Steely Green, Thomson Dow, Toby Nankervis

Outs for 2023

Kaelan Bradtke (delisted), Jason Castagna, Trent Cotchin, Jack Riewoldt, Robbie Tarrant, (retired), Bigoa Nyuon (traded to North Melbourne), Ivan Soldo (traded to Port Adelaide)

Ins for 2024

Jacob Koschitzke (traded to Hawthorn), Liam Fawcett (drafted at No.43), Kane McAuliffe (drafted at No.40), Sam Naismith (delisted free agent), Oliver Hayes-Brown (Category B rookie)

RICHMOND'S FIRST SIX​

Richmond's first six games of 2024
Rd 1 Gold Coast @ HBS (L)
Rd 2 Carlton @ MCG (L)
Rd 3 Port Adelaide @ MCG (W)
Rd 4 Sydney @ MCG (L)
Rd 5 St Kilda @ Norwood (W)
Rd 6 West Coast @ OS (W)
(Prediction: 3-3)

Pretty close but would still have Balta at chf and Naismith in front of Ryan to play round 1 on the bench.
Note. César’s note re Koschitzke.
No surprises there..

Yeah, what's with the missing letters or words?? Cumbo's 'chutzpah'...:mhihi....with a surname ending in '...berger', looks like Sam's family is someway Yiddish. Is it true Lynch 'asked' for Kosi to be recruited? IMO, amazingly positive article from a Bummer supporter.
Sam I think you will find is a dog's supporter

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like a lot of clubs are back in training and our lazy prix are still on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Caesar and co tomorrow, 9:30 sharp?
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
I must admit it does seem weird we have not returned before tomorrow. The season had ended by early September. Surely they have had enough holidays by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
21 days ? Sort of makes you wonder how much benefit from the preceding block of training gets lost. I know they get given individual programs to do but they’re unsupervised and left to the players discretion.

Think most clubs went back on Monday didn’t they ? Footage of Cwood last night - they looked pretty sharp and ripped.