27 man squad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

27 man squad

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Hilton, Rogers, Ottens, Chaffey, Dragicevic, Pettifer, Campbell, Stafford, Bowden, Richardson, Fiora, Cameron, Holland, Rodan, Fleming, Hall, King, Biddiscombe, Coughlan, Krakouer, Johnson, Tivendale, Newman, Zantuck, A Kellaway, Vardy, Houlihan

At a guess, that would have been the 27 man squad spoken about at the start of the week.

With Campbell unlikely, Hall already ruled out, Hilton needing to be dropped, Rodan with groin soreness and Johnson still touch and go, the options could be limited.

Maybe Rory might be given one last chance to turn it on against his old team?

Draga would seem fairly likely of getting a game looking at that squad.

Any thoughts??

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
I reckon

OUT: Pettifer, Hall, D Kellaway, Flemming

IN: Johnson, Holland, Draga, Vardy

Campbell won't play and Rory will be given another chance.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Not sure if anyone else saw it, but on the news tonight they quicky showed some footage of the boys at the airport in Brisbane.

I might be wrong cause it was hard to see much, but I think Hyde may have made the trip to Brisbane.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
DragicevicFan said:
With Campbell unlikely, Hall already ruled out, Hilton needing to be dropped, Rodan with groin soreness and Johnson still touch and go, the options could be limited.

Johnson will play DF. I am not surprised that Hyde made the trip played well for Coburg last week

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
g0tigers said:
Maybe a stupid question - but what happened to hall??
He injured his leg at training Monday. No idea what he did to it but he's gonna be out for a few weeks (well that's what they said on club corner Monday night anyway)