2nd & 3rd picks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2nd & 3rd picks

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The 20's picks are super interesting. Hard to forecast who drops into this range this year.

Is Darcy Wilmot a chance?

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
We have other pressing needs and there should be good options at 26 and 28.
No knock on Darcy but let's go for others

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
To the recruiters out there - is Jack Williams an option for us around these picks too? He is KPP fwd i think and would fit a big need for us. But I don't watch the kids, just like his profile really...

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The 20's picks are super interesting. Hard to forecast who drops into this range this year.

Is Darcy Wilmot a chance?
Quite possibly. Would have to be at 26 though. Anything after that he’ll be gone. (See what I did there ? Cmon…that’s gold.)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users