A little more on Supercoach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A little more on Supercoach

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
My better half has started a new Supercoach league and is hoping for some PRE members to join, particular any of the female gender....she is of course female herself. Anyone can join of course, irrespective of their preference. The code is 752603

No doubt there are going to be thousands of leagues, but notwithstanding here is another for our members on here. Go for it and make her happy.

C,mon there Pre-enders, join with my darling woman and get on board with her first ever league. She is really quite a nice person and a fully paid up Richmond member. I need to get a meal tonight, so please hop on board and make Graystar as well as his mate happy.

I will join your league graystar. I have a few changes to make to my team in the coming weeks though, so if I don't join straight away don't think I have forgotten. ;)

Hi Graystar

My 9yr old daughter (with my help) will join your wifes league. She is extremely excited and looking forward to the season.

We will sit down tomorrow night and nut out a team.

Thanks for the invite.

Thanks TD, you are a legend. This will make my better half very happy, and she did cook me a nice chicken dinner tonight. You don't have to wait until you have a team to join, but I guess you know that. My team seems to have quite a few Tigers in it. Can't help myself. Will have to fit our first draft pick in Alex Rance in somewhere though. I'm sure I read somewhere he was almost a first round certainty.

As an aside, I do think our team as listed on here needs updating. looks like it is still last year's list.

tiger1980 said:
Hi Graystar

My 9yr old daughter (with my help) will join your wifes league. She is extremely excited and looking forward to the season.

We will sit down tomorrow night and nut out a team.

Thanks for the invite.

Thank you Tiger 1980 plus daughter. I have 4 daughters, and well remember how excited they used to be when the season was about to start. Good luck with picking your team and hope your lovely daughter has a lot of fun with it. You don't have to wait till you have a team to join. That can happen anytime you like. I have picked a team of sorts but will have to wait a while to fine tune it. Probably have too many Tigers in it.

graystar1 said:
As an aside, I do think our team as listed on here needs updating. looks like it is still last year's list.

Obviously it does and I apologise that it hasn't been Gray but things have been hectic here in recent months. By the time the RFC updated the list I was going to China. We had hassles there to deal with in regard to travel insurance...still ongoing. We all got violently ill and out of action for a week and washed out for quite a while after. The BAS had to be done...the accountant for some reason thinks the ATO are more important than PRE. We're on high fire alert at the moment. I have a farm and family, as well as 91yo mother in law and injured father, that require attention, and love and caring and time. Sometimes there's just too much happening for PRE to take precedence. The whole site will be updated as soon as possible assuming our house survives the fires. Until then, and even after then, you'll get far more info from the RFC site anyway.

If there's still a spot when things settle down I'll join your fantasy footy game. :)

Thanks for the reply Rosy. We hope and pray the fires get nowhere near your farm. You obviously have a lot on your plate and PRE is just a fun place to be when things are hunky dory. Think nothing of anything but your wellbeing Rosy.

The league formed by my better half has only 3 spots left. The code is 752603 So come on anyone interested in a bit of footy fun, jump in and strike whilst the iron is hot, as they say!!

Hi PRE's

Looking for some PRE's and fellow Tigers to join my league for SuperCoach to fill some spots! Anyone and everyone welcome to join from PRE! Good Luck!

League code: 407574

If you would like me to join your league to fill in some numbers for your comp, just message me and I will return the favour!

Regards James

I'll join Graystar. It will be nice to be in a league with all girls. Every year I am always surrounded by guys!!!! :)

jbprophoto said:
Hi PRE's

Looking for some PRE's and fellow Tigers to join my league for SuperCoach to fill some spots! Anyone and everyone welcome to join from PRE! Good Luck!

League code: 407574

If you would like me to join your league to fill in some numbers for your comp, just message me and I will return the favour!

Regards James

I just took the last spot in your league, never done Super Coach before, I've done the Dream Team previously as it's easier and didn't need as much research. Supercoach looks more honest though, so keen to give it a try.

OK boys and girls and bald headed babies. Almost filled this league now....752603

Only three spots left. My better half is just dying to show some PREnders how to win at Supercoach. I can't believe how much time she has spent researching players before including them in her team. So, be afraid, be very afraid!!!