Anyone Got a DreamTeam League Spot Available? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anyone Got a DreamTeam League Spot Available?

Dyer Disciple

Tiger Legend
Oct 1, 2007
Name of the thread pretty much says it all. :hihi

I've been in Dream Team to date as I never had the time to do more than one team and it demanded the less research of the two once Super Coach started.

I'm doing a Supercoach side this year, but want to keep doing Dream Team as well. I have kept going in random leagues in the past and only had one year out of all of them where they were any good, as in people were really interested.

So thought I might try and join a Private League where people actually use the chat board as it makes it more fun. ;D

Anyone got a private league with a spot available? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks guys.

I have got one more spot too. U2/DD why not start one and post the league number here.

Still 2 weeks until we beat the proven cheats