a named player to be used as trade bait | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

a named player to be used as trade bait

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
JohnF said:
hutstar said:
Any trade involving Richo & Judd would also include someone good and young. I think if we got Judd for Richo and Bowden we would be lucky.
Judd is going to be a gun for the next ten years. Richo probably has 2 complete seasons left, stretched out over 4 years.
;D ;D Lets make it a real clean out, Richo,Dutchy,Gas,Bodow and Rodgers.Three of these are slow and injury prone,and two make so meny mistakes plus their age. get young go fast runners who have a football brain.
Pluss we can get some money back into the club. ;D ;D

Omarkum

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 19, 2003
I think the talk of trading Richo is ridiculous, any other club would love to have him and it is because he's almost impossible to match up on. He would be in the first 3 players each would worry about every week. If we could actually kick the ball to him he would kick 90 goals a season , even with his wayward boot. He tries his heart out for the tigers because he loves Richmond...It is the midfield that has been the problem. If we are to win a flag in the next couple ...we need him badly. Bowden is important too.. when we get Dragga , Campbell and Johnson back things will change dramatically.
Eat em alive ..( The opposition , not ourselves )

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Omarkum said:
I think the talk of trading Richo is ridiculous, any other club would love to have him and it is because he's almost impossible to match up on. He would be in the first 3 players each would worry about every week. If we could actually kick the ball to him he would kick 90 goals a season , even with his wayward boot. He tries his heart out for the tigers because he loves Richmond...It is the midfield that has been the problem. If we are to win a flag in the next couple ...we need him badly. Bowden is important too.. when we get Dragga , Campbell and Johnson back things will change dramatically.
Eat em alive ..( The opposition , not ourselves )

Simon Black was quoted today as saying that Ottens and Richo were the dangermen and also Stafford. On the Midseason Report the experts nominated Matthew Richardson as "the man"!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Richo is the Goran Ivanisevic of football. Loads of talent and on his day capable of anything. You always fear that he will "turn up" and have a blinder. Luckily for opposition sides 4 times out of 5 he cracks a tantrum and is a walk over.

Having said that, I think Richo will have a reasonable second half of the season and he'll kick about 25 to 30 goals. (And about 30 points).

Can't believe they were saying Richo is "the man". They should have been saying he is "the baby"!