A new Tin --- "Ditch Our Duds" | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A new Tin --- "Ditch Our Duds"

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I've just come back from a weeks holiday in the snow, go to the internet and check the result and what do I see??.......WHAT I EXPECTED!!! Bloody Rabble! :mad:
I had high hopes this year and now they have been completely obliterated! :mad:

What do I now expect from the club??? To start making new campaign stickers and Tins with the slogan "Ditch our Duds". I personally would be quite happy to rattle the tins to collect money for a fund to pay out any of our Duds that are contracted beyond this year including the coach and start next season with a completely new look!

We can put them all in one bus and send them on a Partridge Family Tour!

Frawley - Lead Banjo
Richardson - Lead Air Guitar
Bowden - Kazoo
King - Triangle
Biddiscombe - Comb
Pettifer - Groupie
Rogers - The Reproductive organ
Hilton - Glockenspiel
Hyde , Nicholls, Crocker, Spargo and Brittain on Backing vocals.

Time to sing for your supper Boys!

Tiger

Tiger
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne
Frawley - Agree - the Saints would be dumb enough to take him
Richo - Lay off him. Look at his stats over the years. Its a marvel he could kick 500 goals - thats a lot of goals - in a team of shithouse kickers. Put him on the backline or the wing.
Bowden - So he's soft - its his nature- at Essendon feeding off good footballers he would be a superstar. Not easy to replace a player of his ability.
Biddiscombe - Hard to believe we swapped him for a first round pick. Got to go.
Pettifer - THE REAL REASON WE PASSED ON THE CLOKE BROTHERS. GREG BECK AGAIN!!!!
Crocker & Spargo - How can we tell from a distance.
Brittain - Perhaps our only good recruit this year. Can't imagine Danny worked out the kicking in from the point after all these years.
Hyde & Nicholls - *smile* recruiting again.
Hilton - Was a reasonable pick but doen't put in enough. Mind you we can't dump everyone in one season
Rogers - Has been a great player. - Obvs 1 season too long but that happens.

It is time to rebuild - which Dud should have done 4 years ago instead of recycling. I agree with Miller that we need stability. Give Wallace a 5 year contract. We would at least then know its not the coach, and after all we can say he is a former Tiger player - better than the dud from the dud side!!!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
thought HYDE was at least prepared to put his body on the line in the limited game time he had tonight and at least could hit a target.

Not saying he is great, but i think he is better than some that are getting game time at the moment like KING and a few others.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
tiga said:
I've just come back from a weeks holiday in the snow, go to the internet and check the result and what do I see??.......WHAT I EXPECTED!!! Bloody Rabble! :mad:

What do I now expect from the club??? To start making new campaign stickers and Tins with the slogan "Ditch our Duds". I personally would be quite happy to rattle the tins to collect money for a fund to pay out any of our Duds that are contracted beyond this year including the coach and start next season with a completely new look!

Frawley - Lead Banjo
Bowden - Kazoo
King - Triangle
Biddiscombe - Comb
Pettifer - Groupie
Hilton - Glockenspiel

Tiga - are you on the bandwagon? Can I see your ticket please? ;D

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Tiger, Regarding Richo, He is just not good for us ATM. His goal kicking is poor, his second efforts have always been questionable and his attitude towards other players stinks. As Rosy said in her thread, He is not leading by example and his negative vibes transpire across the whole team. Yes he has been good in the past as the stats show, but he has some real problems to deal with and I think he would be better off sorting them out somewhere else. For the money he gets I for one would like to see a much better showing. Can you honestly say ATM when Richo lines up for goal he is a better than 60% chance of making it?? We need a forward with whom we can at least expect a 60% success rate in front of goals. We need another Michael Roach simple as that.

Gretel: It's time to go...........Richo! ;D

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
tiga said:

Frawley - Lead Banjo
Bowden - Kazoo
King - Triangle
Biddiscombe - Comb
Pettifer - Groupie
Hilton - Glockenspiel

tiga you want anew look team but to get that new team we may have to go as loow as a wooden spoon are you prepared to go that far