A new Tin --- Shaft our Spud | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A new Tin --- Shaft our Spud

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
nwonash, you take things too seriously...lighten up a bit.
Over the years I have had enough full memberships and most of them during the dirty decade so stop assuming that we haven't paid our dues. I am an interstate member ATM. Does that change things?? probably not.

You're new here, go and read some of the previous posts you'll notice that we all have a slag from time to time and there's always a hint of sarcasm in most posts.

So just to make you even more cranky, I'm doubling my original pledge. hehehe ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
nwonash said:
What was your opinion of Danny Frawley in round 8 when we were 6-2 and sitting second on the ladder.

Believe me nwonash, we all knew from the start what their opinions were. ;D

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Nwonash, I spend about a grand each year on memberships (cant afford it but do without other stuff like food, electricity, telephones and a car).

My opinion of Frawley hasn't changed since the sad day I heard the news he got the job four years ago.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Maybe I do take some thing it too serious.

Hey, I am definately not Danny Frawley.

I buy my membership every year. Yeah, I have watched some very ordinary games (most of the past 20 year in fact).
However, I still believe everyone should get behind the coach and the entire team.
I hate to say it, but look at Collingwood, three years ago, they were the laughing stock of the AFL.
However, their supporters and adminstation stood by their team and coach and look at them now.
Collingwood is the pride of Victorian football.

Hey, sure everyone has their opinion, whats what I love about this site. I certainly do understand alot of your frustrations, I agree with some of the posts, disagree with some and wont comment on a few.

Its great to see so many passionate supporters and people that care about the Richmond footy club.

I also say alot of very hash things. Sometimes my mouth rattles on before I can think what I am actually saying.

I also love the odd argument and love playing devils advocate at seems.

It would be great to met some of you before a game and have a nice Beam and Coke (dont like beer sorry).