Most Tradeable Player | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Most Tradeable Player

Who should be traded for sure next Year?

• Richardson

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • Bowden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pettifer

• Houlihan

• Nichols

• Hilton

• Biddiscome

• *smile*

• Total voters

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I believe that most the players mentioned will not be at Richmond next year.
Richardson, Bowden & *smile* should stay put.
Cant believe you mentioned *smile*, this is his first year at the club and he has had limited opportunity.
The others I can understand listing.
Richo is a champion and can turn a game around.
Bowden does go missing when it really counts, however, can be a dangerous player.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
I don't think it's fair to have Schulz on the list to go. I'm probably going to be cast out myself for what I have to say next...but how about replacing Schulz's name with Gas, or am I the only one who thinks he has no footy nous? To trade him would make it easier on the coffers!

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Tradeable does not mean most despensible does it?
I would have thought that it refers to market value v value to the club while we rebuild.
On this basis I would say-
1. Richo- not going to last long enough to see us play finals footy.
2. Bowden- probably overrated by the market.
3. one of Rodan, Mcgrath, Krak- Probably have one too many small crumbers of same age- and would be valued by others highly, thus get a good pick for a key position player or a running midsize Tivers type.

Only after this do our dead wood make the list, because we will get either nothing or very little for them.

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
This time last week I would have had Fiora near the top of the list, but on Saturday night he was one of a handful of players who really busted their guts. Maybe he can see the writing on the wall ? I'd like to see him give that sort of effort over the last 3 games.

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Fiora is DUD!!!

He continually turns the ball over the opposition(as he DID on saturday night) and alwasy makes poor decisions. He is an air head. he will take a mark and play on straight away without looking and 9 times out of ten he plays onto his right, which is his non preferred side and then turns it over.

We should have had Pavlich!!

Get rid of him and cut our losses

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Agree to a large extent, Bullus. The point I was trying to make is that he had a fair dinkum dip, chasing, shepherding, spoiling like I've never seen him do before. And like 15 other players didn't. Suspect he's been put on notice.