A positive for the year. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A positive for the year.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I think that Ottens has been fantastic the last few weeks
To come back from major surgery on his back, get thrown into the deep end, by coming straight back into seniors, has been an awesome effort.
Real leadership material,well down Brad I dips me lid.

Agree 150% Tigerman.

Brad Ottens' Prez dips her lid to him as well. A bonus - absolute bonus to be getting anything out of him after theat surgery

Another positive - Chris Newman getting better all the time.
Another positive - Mark Coughlan showing that it wasn't just a fluke last year.
That's about it....

TigersGoddess said:
Another positive - Chris Newman getting better all the time.
Another positive - Mark Coughlan showing that it wasn't just a fluke last year.
That's about it....

I think you can throw in Krakouer too TG - he has improved. His tackling I think would be near the best in the team.

I reckon McGrath and Schulz have shown a bit too.

Zantuck has improved - along way to go but has improved. tivva's having a great season. Chaffey has shown great leadership qualities.

first of all, coughlan is a major positive this year. he's maintained his good form from last year and hasnt buckled under pressure with johnno and blumfield coming into the midfield now. this year alone he's had 2 games where he's had 30+ disposals, and at one stage he was leading the AFL in tackles.

newman has also been really good for us this year. every week he just keeps on getting better and better, and just carrying on what he left off the week before.

otto's been really good for us this season, especially coming off a major injury. he's made up for last years dismal season

For every positive this year there has been about 20 Negatives based on our recent performances.

The only true positives will come when serious changes are made at season end. (I hope)