A Preseason Preview - Part 8 of 16 - Fremantle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Preseason Preview - Part 8 of 16 - Fremantle

Thanks Phantom, DF. Murphy or Thornton? Must get a player out of one of them you'd think. Big help for Freo if one emerges this year. Let's hope we get a look at them in the coming weeks.

I've noticed a lot of people already mention it in this thread, but their midfield depth is phenomenal. They have plenty of players who can kick goals, but they lack height up forward. Medhurst really needs to step up and be consistent (as does farmer) and if they can pull this off then they might get by WCE style (with a small forward line). Otherwise it looks grim. I expect to see them being a more inaccurate goalkicking team this season, taking shots from around the 50m line and shots on the run.

Like others have predicted, they could be a top 4 team but I reckon 5th to 8th is more likely. I wouldn't be surprised if they just miss out on the 8 considering the tightness of the comp.