A Tiger Tale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiger Tale

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
For those with pay tv 'A Tiger Tale' is on Fox Footy extra at 9.30 am Sunday morning.

Highlights of Richmond's stunning 1995 season, including thrillers against Essendon in the Home & Away season and Carlton and North Melbourne in the finals series

I've got the video and it's great.

Worth it just to check out the hair styles. ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Very enjoyable to watch. What got me thinking was that before Richo did his knee in he had kicked 27 goals 3 behinds whereas this year he has kicked more behinds than goals (does anyone know how much Richo has kicked this year?). So what has happened to cause Richo's kicking to go down hill in such a way? Whereas someone, dare I say it, such as Matthew Lloyd is consistent year in year out. Even Allister Lynch fares better.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
liked the comment he made when over in the states.the kids over here[usa] he liked because they didnt tell him what he did wrong last week ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
If you saw the banner after the game, as the players were going up the race, that said "The Tigers are Back", that was me holding it up.

Seeing as you can't see me, I could be lying through my back teeth, but I'm not. :) I have photos to prove it.

It was the banner of a friend who I used to sit with.

It all seems like a million years ago now.