AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Got a hunch that Danger might spend a bit of time forward, have taken $13 for him to be the leading goalkicker.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Got a hunch that Danger might spend a bit of time forward, have taken $13 for him to be the leading goalkicker.

Betting against Dylan Grimes Tman?

I suggest purchasing some sneakers for the kids off The Salvos prior to placing this wager.

The other suggestion I'd offer is hold off on the sneakers, change the bet to Dusty, and treat the kids to some shiny bling Yeezys on the Saturday.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Betting against Dylan Grimes Tman?

I suggest purchasing some sneakers for the kids off The Salvos prior to placing this wager.
easy that bet was the for the Handbaggers v Budgies, my hunch of Lookatmefield playing forward didn't eventuate.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
easy that bet was the for the Handbaggers v Budgies, my hunch of Lookatmefield playing forward didn't eventuate.

ah gotcha. :))

Ive gone 6 from 6 in the finals so far. :banana, although I've stuck to only betting on what I understand, and thats the RFC.

FWIW, my tips this weekend are Richmond and GWS o_O

In the interest of authenticity amongst my teammates in here,

I am bound to declare that I am in the gloriously horrible position of having to have a carefully calculated investment on Geelong to win @$3

because I have the Tigers V GWS and the Tiger V Pies gf quins, Tigers to make the GF, Tigers to win the flag and Sydney Stack to win the NS

and I outright refuse to consume any goods and services during the last week of September,

that aren't paid for by the filthy bookmaker *smile*.

I do also pledge, here publicly, however, that I will wipe my arse on the ticket on Saturday morning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good luck easy.

I took the Tigers for the flag at $11 in April when we beat the Power over there. And have got the Tiges coupled with Manly, the Eels and the Raiders to win the flag at, $253, $247 and $99.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I got a mitt full of bookies money.

Think im gonna go for the jugular

And take tigers over 40 @ $3.6

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Giants win = +10 units profit.
Tigers win = +6 units profit.

Any advice? Kinda torn on whether to square it or not.

Get a mortgage on your house and tell your in-laws you need them to mortgage their house too

And put the lot on the tigers at the even money line.

I think its about -20

Then buy another house for you and a new one for the in-laws 25km further away

We live in simple times

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Get a mortgage on your house and tell your in-laws you need them to mortgage their house too

And put the lot on the tigers at the even money line.

I think its about -20

Then buy another house for you and a new one for the in-laws 25km further away

We live in simple times

Done. I put you down as guarantor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
I wondered and asked what were the odds for a manual bet for Tiges to go Back to back ($6.70/1)
Odds for a 3-peat $~about $27/1)

Markets are nervous on how good we are. Made me a touch more confident for tmrw :)