AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

I can't believe that is possible. If there can't possibly be a result surely they have to refund all bets? Perhaps they get to keep funds of punters who backed say Adelaide for minor premiers and it is not mathematically possible but surely they can't keep money from live bets?

They state pretty clearly its ALL IN betting and if no premiership is awarded,

Everyone loses.

I wouldnt mind so much if they doubled all the odds to reflect the risk.

But they dont.

Because they are complete, crooked, *smile*

In the last couple of minutes I needed Simpkin to get 1 possession to win my multi. With 34 secs left, Pickett tackles him, but he clearly gets the handball off but it isn't counted as an official stat. I took a pic (which I will post when I can reduce the image size), although the frame doesn't show it exactly... But the video replay does. Any suggestions?

In the last couple of minutes I needed Simpkin to get 1 possession to win my multi. With 34 secs left, Pickett tackles him, but he clearly gets the handball off but it isn't counted as an official stat. I took a pic (which I will post when I can reduce the image size), although the frame doesn't show it exactly... But the video replay does. Any suggestions?

You're toast.

Reactions: 1 user
I landed the over 40 margin @$7 with a straightforward 2 click ratchet (h2h to break even, + 40 for the passionfruit) for my best payday of the year.

helluva night

dont take ridiculous possession multis.

the bookies flog them, because the punter always loses

Reactions: 1 users
I was telling my cousin after the game how I'd got $28 for a Richmond-Brisbane quinella, looked on Betfair and some mug was offering $32. So I snapped that up too.

I was telling my cousin after the game how I'd got $28 for a Richmond-Brisbane quinella, looked on Betfair and some mug was offering $32. So I snapped that up too.

were almost at the halfway mark when these thing become predictable (and thus, less lucrative)

at this stage,

I reckon its a 4 horse race

Tigers

Pies
Lions
GWS

theres always a late bolter. Cats are *smile*. port are *smile*.

West Coast or Dogs as the bolter?

were almost at the halfway mark when these thing become predictable (and thus, less lucrative)

at this stage,

I reckon its a 4 horse race

Tigers

Pies
Lions
GWS

theres always a late bolter. Cats are *smile*. port are *smile*.

West Coast or Dogs as the bolter?
West Coast for me, but the Dogs are in my black book, if not for this year then certainly next year on. Their best is electric, so they could surprise this year, but they're a bit young, and in a big final I think someone breaks English in half. In another year or two though, he could be Dean Cox.

You are stuffed but not sure why it wouldn't count as a handball.

Looks like you were not the only one Ian. Handball was clearly smothered.

1595216018827.png

I fail to see how a smothered handball or kick is different to hitting the post if you bet on goals,

or your side losing by 1pt if you bet h2h

It's almost as if the bookies are stacking the odds in their favour

• Haha
$2.20 for Richmond to beat GWS seems good value

Out to $2.3.

North beat them in Sydney.

They arent very good.

The bookies must have corona virus and some of the stranger symptoms must be memory loss and trying to give away all your money.

Last time we'll see over evens this year i reckon.

Out to $2.3.

North beat them in Sydney.

They arent very good.

The bookies must have corona virus and some of the stranger symptoms must be memory loss and trying to give away all your money.

Last time we'll see over evens this year i reckon.
Yeh, seems a crazy price. I'd expect a better performance from GWS but I expect we will improve on last weeks outing as well.

Think you'll get better than evens against Port.