AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I took a million-1

On a tigers-swans draw kicked after the siren from an unprecedented 50m

Spewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm not a big better, but put a 3 leg same day mutli on the Pies / Blues.

Lipinski - 20 touches - done
Crisp - 25 touches - done
Then I was going to put an anytime goal on either durdin, motlop or fisher. Went with Fisher - FML!1 Now all I'm doing is shouting any time they go forward - kick it to Fisher!!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm not a big better, but put a 3 leg same day mutli on the Pies / Blues.

Lipinski - 20 touches - done
Crisp - 25 touches - done
Then I was going to put an anytime goal on either durdin, motlop or fisher. Went with Fisher - FML!1 Now all I'm doing is shouting any time they go forward - kick it to Fisher!!

Bloody Fisher, went for the impossible goal earlier in the game, last 30 seconds had a chance to snap over his head when they were 5 points down and he handballed it. Dumbass.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What are you thinking tonight - Dogs at $1.75ish seem unders but not sure i can bring myself to back the Cats.
Precisely.

I originally had the Cats But $1.84 on Betfair for the Dogs just gets it for me.

Can the Dogs kick a winning score against the Cats was the issue for me. They’ve looked better against lesser opposition the last 3 rounds but dunno if I’m convinced. Not much other than Naughton up there. Then again, their midfield looks a LOT better so just leant back to them. Just.

Hopefully Bont and a couple of others can kick a few. Brrrr….

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Precisely.

I originally had the Cats But $1.84 on Betfair for the Dogs just gets it for me.

Can the Dogs kick a winning score against the Cats was the issue for me. They’ve looked better against lesser opposition the last 3 rounds but dunno if I’m convinced. Not much other than Naughton up there. Then again, their midfield looks a LOT better so just leant back to them. Just.

Hopefully Bont and a couple of others can kick a few. Brrrr….
Coal and Jazz Knee is out so 1 less defender for the Pussies.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Dogs are just full of useless talls. Possibly the worst defence in AFL. Crap forward line. Need to absolutely dominate the middle to win.
Thought it was an average game. Neither team will be Top 4 IMO.