AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Neds are paying $2.40, for a multi. Carlton to win, Carlton to score over 93.5 (they have scored more than that in all but 1 game they have won this year) and Doherty to get 20+ disposals (hasn't been under 20 all year).

Printing money? Or am I nuts to bet on the Blues again? :ROFLMAO:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Neds are paying $2.40, for a multi. Carlton to win, Carlton to score over 93.5 (they have scored more than that in all but 1 game they have won this year) and Doherty to get 20+ disposals (hasn't been under 20 all year).

Not sure about that middle part. Then again it is the Kites that they're playing.

I avoid multis, generally.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Not sure about that middle part. Then again it is the Kites that they're playing.

I avoid multis, generally.

I went with it as I looked at what the Bombers have conceded at Marvel this year, 97, 99, 107, 103, 81 (vs Hawks)

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Jeez you looked a monty at half-time. Carlton never gonna lose, Docherty got 33.............

Multi's are defintiely the bookies jam

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Having a bit of luck with Multis the last few weeks, the secret is don't be greedy and no more than 3 or 4 legs.

I need the Bunnies to win today for a collect in a 3 leg multi, got a 4 legger last week.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Jeez you looked a monty at half-time. Carlton never gonna lose, Docherty got 33.............

Multi's are defintiely the bookies jam

Yeah I was definitely feeling good at half time then both teams spudded it up after half time. Blues had scored 58 in the 1st half, only needed 36 in the 2nd for the multi to come in and they spudded it up and kicked 3.4 (22 points). There was definitely some muttering at the TV in the 2nd half, bunch of spuds.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Multis are great fun but for every leg you add you are killing yourself with a reduction in value.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Going the other way Miles. Don’t think the Aints are anything special, night game at the Gabba, Daniher back. -19.5. Think Blandbane can cover that.
Daniher up there with Dixon for pathetic big men for mine - staging, faking, non-trying sook. Yeh, he's got a hell of a lot more talent then Dixon but he's a *smile* bloke and a cancer on a sides culture for mine.

I don't think Bris can win a flag with a captain like Zorko (*smile* bloke) and a cancer like Daniher.

Saints a pretty well balanced and beat the Lions at Metricon and lost by 2 points at Gabba in last 2 trips north. Saints playing better footy this year.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Daniher up there with Dixon for pathetic big men for mine - staging, faking, non-trying sook. Yeh, he's got a hell of a lot more talent then Dixon but he's a *smile* bloke and a cancer on a sides culture for mine.

I don't think Bris can win a flag with a captain like Zorko (*smile* bloke) and a cancer like Daniher.

Saints a pretty well balanced and beat the Lions at Metricon and lost by 2 points at Gabba in last 2 trips north. Saints playing better footy this year.
Will you give me $2 Brisbane the line then ? :ROFLMAO: