AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
And now for my next amazing feat, using all my powers of delusion and mystery, I will now pull a West Coast win from Tigerforce’s orifice.

Stand clear of the stage ! Women and children may wish to leave the room.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
And now for my next amazing feat, using all my powers of delusion and mystery, I will now pull a West Coast win from Tigerforce’s orifice.

Stand clear of the stage ! Women and children may wish to leave the room.
What are you doing in my office.....oh hang on....oh that.

Well they're not called the Bummers for nothing.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Still love watching those Shaq Pointsbet ads, especially this one where he bets on us and already brings back memories of us in 2020.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Early in the week but liking the look of a couple this week:
Suns $1.80 will beat Collingwood
Dogs $2.70 value v Bears, ditto Hawks $2.55 v Giants.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Interesting game tonight. On paper, that Carlton team doesn’t look much better than St Failure’s if at all. But of course St. Failure are back to their usual stinking ways the last 3 weeks. Turnaround game or not is the question. Hmmmm.

Born_a_Tiger78

Tiger Rookie
Jul 16, 2008
Interesting game tonight. On paper, that Carlton team doesn’t look much better than St Failure’s if at all. But of course St. Failure are back to their usual stinking ways the last 3 weeks. Turnaround game or not is the question. Hmmmm.
I'd prefer the answer rather than the question...

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Perhaps reflected in the adjusted line, but perhaps my least confident bet the last few weeks tonight. Almost avoided it all together.

But the Beyond Blues -5.5. @ $1.82.

Fancy having to rely on these bums….

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Perhaps reflected in the adjusted line, but perhaps my least confident bet the last few weeks tonight. Almost avoided it all together.

But the Beyond Blues -5.5. @ $1.82.

Fancy having to rely on these bums….
Aints to cop a flogging tonight I reckon.