AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Your tipping favourites, and all of a sudden your a genius:ROFLMAO:
My bank account doesn’t care. Note: Geelong were not favourites. Neither was Hawthorn v Brisbane and a number of others the last few weeks. Nor is picking a line necessarily.

Suspension extended to 2 weeks. Wake up to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Seven outs at Brisbane including Zorko, Rich, Andrews, McStay, Coleman. Zorko and Rich usually dine out on the Bummers. Essington with tails up +21.5 line.

And yes, Reds, that WC bet I suggested a few days ago. Gonna ratchet the Eagles. $1.90 for +19.5 is too good to be true.

Last edited:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Seven outs at Brisbane including Zorko, Rich, Andrews, McStay, Coleman. Zorko and Rich usually dine out on the Bummers. Essington with tails up +21.5 line.

And yes, Reds, that WC bet I suggested a few days ago. Gonna ratchet the Eagles. $1.90 for +19.5 is too good to be true.
Don’t trust Arsendon.