AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hawthorn using the line. 17.5. Small outlay. ($1.50) :ROFLMAO:

Up against it but haven’t had a footy bet all week. Need a fix and some interest in today’s game.

Terrible round for a spin of the wheel. Terrible. Even 17.5 is a crap line. Just hoping for a traditional Borethorn effort v their traditional rivals.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sam Mitchell has rattled the cage and dropped 3 players for the game against the Scats, I reckon they're a sneaky chance at $3.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Sam Mitchell has rattled the cage and dropped 3 players for the game against the Scats, I reckon they're a sneaky chance at $3.
13 minutes in and Hawthorn are cooked. Horrendous skill level + a belting from the umpires = smashing.

Just retire Breust.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
No Blank, No DGB, a bloke at full back who hans't played before, their best mid (Day) out the first month, best small forward (Moore) with glanduar.

I reckon they start off real slow. Essendon, Melbourne, Geelong, Collingwood and Gold Coast first five. If they don't bank Essendon, they could go into the Gold Coast game (away) 0-4. Tough start with blokes already out. If they are 0-5. DO they win 9 of the next 18?

If Mitch Lewis goes down they're cooked. Still on target long term but this year could be a right off.
Should've got on this.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Adelaide at the line as well as H2H. It doesn't make sense but I think the conditions are ripe for an upset. Dees with a slight downer after their great win. Adelaide in front of a rabid home crowd and desperate for a win.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Adelaide at the line as well as H2H. It doesn't make sense but I think the conditions are ripe for an upset. Dees with a slight downer after their great win. Adelaide in front of a rabid home crowd and desperate for a win.
I thought he same, then decided not. Thankfully.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I thought he same, then decided not. Thankfully.
They really dominated early but their accuracy was shot. And then Rochelle Rochelle basically stuffed up their comeback single handedly with totally selfish git play. They should have at least got inside the line.

How good is Rankine though? That kid should be playing more midfield, his skills/vision/poise are off the scale. Just became my second favourite non-tiger behind Warner.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They really dominated early but their accuracy was shot. And then Rochelle Rochelle basically stuffed up their comeback single handedly with totally selfish git play. They should have at least got inside the line.

How good is Rankine though? That kid should be playing more midfield, his skills/vision/poise are off the scale. Just became my second favourite non-tiger behind Warner.
I reckon Rachelle Rachelle is a bit full of himself. Lot of talent, but doesnt he know it and doesnt he play a bit of an individual's game as a result.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geelong. Straight out. $2.

Not big confidence. Let me down last time. But Throwdogs are even less trustworthy. Bad backline.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah agree Geelong look a touch of overs.

Keen on Carlton covering the 8.5 pt line against Fremantle today.

Not convinced on the dockers yet.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’m not convinced about one single team in the AFL
right now. Not one.

To put that into perspective, does anyone see a team like us that won 3 Prems in 4 years ? There is no team what so ever capable of that right now. Not even close to the quality of our teams.

This year is a *smile* fight between above averagers again.

Our 2017 to 2020 teams would walk 2024 in.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I’m not convinced about one single team in the AFL
right now. Not one.

To put that into perspective, does anyone see a team like us that won 3 Prems in 4 years ? There is no team what so ever capable of that right now. Not even close to the quality of our teams.

This year is a *smile* fight between above averagers again.

Our 2017 to 2020 teams would walk 2024 in.
Yep. We ARE still the best team since the Dorks last dynasty.