AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Kane Mcauliffe $5.40 to get 20+ disposals with sportsbet.

Just saying.

waiting to see who's sub before launching

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Batting at 100% on this thread so far. Lot better than last week on thoroughbred thread.

Backed Lions at line against an overrated Melbourne last night, but didnt tip on here. Footy holding Leysy up.

Surely Dogs cover 17.5 pt line tonight. Bont and Libba should have a picnic against a very poor midfield and provide enough ball to cover it.

Am on.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Well misread that. Essendon couldn't miss, got tails up and the rest was history.

Why should never trust dogs. Still have a soft underbelly.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Well misread that. Essendon couldn't miss, got tails up and the rest was history.

Why should never trust dogs. Still have a soft underbelly.
Yeh, dogs are unpuntable. Too many flakes with a flake coaching them.

Reactions: 1 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Who sets some of these markets? Coleman, Chol $51, Shai $101. Have a bit of respect.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
That's what I'm running with. And pending final teams, Cwood to cover the line against Arsendon (-13.5)
I have a feeling the Bummers will be primed for Anzac Day against an out of sorts Pies. If the line's 13.5 I'll be going the other way.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
The throwdogs games should be avoided at all costs when punting on footy.

Think the Giants will still get it done against the Blues despite Taylor being out. Blues a bit overrated for mine. Obviously Curnow/McKay a big threat without Taylor but Giants play a great brand.

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Let's get this thread back on track.

Crowd to cover the 13.5 pt line tonight.

Nicks put some more speed through the middle last week. Noticeably Rankine and lesser extent Rachelle.

Was badly needed.

Now they have a win on the board and are moving the ball better they should account for a pretty average team at home comfortably.

Keen

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
This thread is off the rails. What a pathetic performance by the crows.