AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The blues are 1.07 to make the 8 with sportsbet. And Bulldogs are 2.25. Am I missing something here?

Bulldogs will win their last 3. Even if the Blues win one (they have Bris away (/Melb & Pies so one win is at best IMO) the Bulldogs still get them if they win all 3. And they are 1.5 against Freo, about 1.25 against GWS and will then be about 1.30 against Hawks.

They are about 20 points diff behind on % so likely to make that up with 3 wins.

Someone could likey do the maths based on probability but it seems way out of whack to me.

Understand the Blues already have banked the wins but they appear massive unders at 1.07.
Those laying on betfair at this time would be happy.

And the bulldogs didn't even need to win all 3.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Those laying on betfair at this time would be happy.

And the bulldogs didn't even need to win all 3.
So easy.

I remember a lot on PRE pumping up Carlton early in the year. Great midfield blah blah blah. Pleased to say I wasn’t one of them. Too many duds still.

Clowns are gonna have to do a GWS salary dump soon. Dunno who’d take any of them that they’d be most likely to put up for trade eg Martin, McGovern, Williams. Big money, very average.

Big problems brewing….

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
So easy.

I remember a lot on PRE pumping up Carlton early in the year. Great midfield blah blah blah. Pleased to say I wasn’t one of them. Too many duds still.

Clowns are gonna have to do a GWS salary dump soon. Dunno who’d take any of them that they’d be most likely to put up for trade eg Martin, McGovern, Williams. Big money, very average.

Big problems brewing….
Yeh, they've got some decent bones to build around but those guys you name plus Saad are extremely costly for essentially B grade (is that generous) talent.

And Curnow isn't a proven 20 game a year proposition.

They clearly lack the depth to cover injury.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeh, they've got some decent bones to build around but those guys you name plus Saad are extremely costly for essentially B grade (is that generous) talent.

And Curnow isn't a proven 20 game a year proposition.

They clearly lack the depth to cover injury.
They need to re sign McKay at the end of 2023 - big dollars. They need to re sign Motlop then too. De Koning also. Those two will have a significantly increased value by then I’m betting.

Actually, when you look at their list right now and the contract status with all of them it’s inconceivable how they are under the cap right now.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Tab paying us $8 to win a prelim.

Thats $2 each of 3 games, with a collect at the start of GF week

Also $12 for flag on the same market, implies $1.30 favoirites should we make GF.

Bookies algorythm has busted,

Maybe it lost d.martin amongst all the 0s and 1s?

Harvest time

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
  1. Pending
    Sydney @ $2.70
    LiveMelbourne - Sydney
    2 Sep 2022, 05:50 pm
    Australian Rules / AFL
  2. 2
    Pending
    Western Bulldogs $2.65
    Fremantle - Western Bulldogs
    3 Sep 2022, 06:10 pm
    Australian Rules / AFL

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
  1. Pending
    Sydney @ $2.70
    LiveMelbourne - Sydney
    Australian Rules / AFL
  2. 2
    Pending
    Western Bulldogs $2.65
    Australian Rules / AFL
Hope your Dogs get up. Everybody on PRE should be hoping they win.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Ready to lay
  1. Pending
    Sydney @ $2.70
    LiveMelbourne - Sydney
    Australian Rules / AFL
  2. 2
    Pending
    Western Bulldogs $2.65
    Australian Rules / AFL
Edit

Pretty confident with my bet, but to be sure, to be sure I backed the Dockers @ $7 just before 1/4 time to give me a result no matter what.

Reactions: 1 users

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
If you've already got an account with GoldBet, they're offering a 50% deposit match today. So if you're after an easy hunj (as long as Geelong don't win by over 100 points without Selwood getting a single disposal).

BetGold: $100 bonus bet on Sydney at regular odds – $167 return
UpCoz: $30 bet on Sydney $3 – $90 return
Bossbet: $25 bet on Geelong at $2.5 – $62.5 return
Crossbet: $100 bet on Geelong at $2 – $200 return

Total spent: $155

Sydney win: $257 return ($102 profit)
Geelong win: $262.5 return ($107.5 profit)