AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
If you've already got an account with GoldBet, they're offering a 50% deposit match today. So if you're after an easy hunj (as long as Geelong don't win by over 100 points without Selwood getting a single disposal).

BetGold: $100 bonus bet on Sydney at regular odds – $167 return
UpCoz: $30 bet on Sydney $3 – $90 return
Bossbet: $25 bet on Geelong at $2.5 – $62.5 return
Crossbet: $100 bet on Geelong at $2 – $200 return

Total spent: $155

Sydney win: $257 return ($102 profit)
Geelong win: $262.5 return ($107.5 profit)

Go become a trader and make $M. Good stuff.

I’ve done a few of these in the past myself but $100 best I’ve seen.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Had a good day on the punt today, so I've taken some of the ten dollars on the the Tiges to win the flag next year.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
You can still get $9 for a Tigers flag with some outfits. That's the longest we'll be for the rest of the year barring a disaster.

I've had a few Rising Star specs:
Sonz $34
Hewett $51
Wilmot $67

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Couldn't find a bookie willing to let me back the double of Tigers flag into Hawks spoon. Then I found that new mob BetDeluxe with their 50% of your deposit bonus bet offer, which I now have riding on said double at odds of $40.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You keep rabitting on about how Hawthorn are a Monty to finish last. Norf have been $2.50 to finish last for weeks with the bookies. That’s $1.66 to not finish last. And yet all I’m asking for is $1.60 on your “sure bet” with Hawthorn to finish last.

Cmon. Don’t be such a wimp Nobet Pays.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ive launched

operation last dance.

I calculated how much money i was likely to bet for the rest of life,

And put it on Tiger Flag '23 @$8 cash.
I figured if Cotchy and JR were gonna have a last dance,

Id dance with 'em.

Plus ill free up a hell of lot of time, pre-emptively straightening out hopefully half a life of twists and turns,

Buying options in the present

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Couldn't find a bookie willing to let me back the double of Tigers flag into Hawks spoon. Then I found that new mob BetDeluxe with their 50% of your deposit bonus bet offer, which I now have riding on said double at odds of $40.

Am promo banned with them like most so can't get bonus, but great spot on the double so took some - Cheers.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Is there anything worse than those stupid Pointsbet ads ? Shaq is ok. He’s cool. But that stupid, bogan, ocker, dumb Australian stuff is just cringeworthy. Not funny just embarrassing - and I don’t care if it’s meant to be cringeworthy. It’s just plain *smile*.

Apparently one of the most complained about set of ads on tv and accordingly, have had to be modified by Pointsbet several times. No wonder.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is there anything worse than those stupid Pointsbet ads ? Shaq is ok. He’s cool. But that stupid, bogan, ocker, dumb Australian stuff is just cringeworthy. Not funny just embarrassing - and I don’t care if it’s meant to be cringeworthy. It’s just plain *smile*.

Apparently one of the most complained about set of ads on tv and accordingly, have had to be modified by Pointsbet several times. No wonder.
Same thought Drof. Shaq is still funny on his side but makes us look stupid.