AFL.Dreamteam 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL.Dreamteam 2010

KiwiTig

Tiger Superstar
Dec 27, 2007
Williamstown
DT is doing it as well....from help and game rules.

The Round 1 Partial Lockout system has been introduced for the first time in the 2010 Season. Due to the Thursday start of the season, the Partial Lockout system will:

- Ensure that you have sufficient time to review Round 1 team lists for the Friday-Sunday matches, normally announced 90 minutes prior to the Thursday-evening lockout;

- Avoid missing out due to any website access issues that may be experienced with the late rush of Coaches trying to access the Toyota AFL Dream Team competition, in the hours before the Thursday evening lockout after teams have been announced.

HOW DOES THE PARTIAL LOCKOUT SYSTEM WORK?

- The competition will go into a 'Partial Lockout' mode at the start of the Richmond v Carlton game, at 7:10pm AEDT on Thursday, March 25.

- Once in Partial Lockout mode, any Richmond or Carlton players selected in your team will be 'locked in' - you'll no longer be able to remove or substitute them.

- Similarly, Richmond and Carlton players will no longer be selectable.

BrettC

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 27, 2004
H tiger said:
Missed the Captains first league so I've started another one - 676890
All welcome.

PUNT ROAD 2 - 676890

Coach Brett - Team Piano

Braddles

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 28, 2005
Bonbeach
Nice score, U2.

I got 2183 with a zero in my forward line (forgot to set a forward emergency, so Robbie Gray not playing really hurt me).

Happy with the start, Dream Team's not normally my thing.