HS Supercoach 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach 2010

I'm happy to start PRE Supercoach and Dreamteam Leagues.

Sign below if interested and I'll add the league code on Monday.

Alrighty...Punt Road End AFL Dreamteam League Code is - 325733

My team is SkillzThatKillz

Rfc4Ever said:
I'm happy to start PRE Supercoach and Dreamteam Leagues.

What is the difference between the 2? I joined one, not sure which, aq few years ago but my computer was way too slow so I didn't bother keeping it up to date.

Is one simpler and less time consuming than the other?

Rosy, in my opinion they both require about the same time and effort if you want to score well. With these fantasy league games, you cannot afford to let your team slide ! One week of Ins and Outs can decimate your starting 22.

HeraldSun and AFL games have slightly different scoring + pricing systems and the interface looks a little different for each one. I enjoy them both and will certainly be setting up teams at both sites. Some players even run multiple teams at each site but that takes some serious dedication!

And finally, select G.Ablett and make him captain = golden rule #1 hee hee !

rosy23 said:
What is the difference between the 2? I joined one, not sure which, aq few years ago but my computer was way too slow so I didn't bother keeping it up to date.

Is one simpler and less time consuming than the other?
they are pretty much the same except for the scoring system used. Dreamteam basically uses traditional stats kicks, marks, handballs, tackles. Supercoach used Champion datas points, effective kicks, clangers, contested marks etc.
Daniel Jackson is a good dreamteam player but flounders in supercoach - ineffective disposals.
Chris Judd is very good in supercoach but not so good in dream team.

I prefer dreamteam as the stats are not as subjective.

Harry said:
martins quite expensive for a rookie - 169K

All the top 10 are expensive.

The surprising one to me is Hicks $113k for a rookie compared to $83k typically for a rookie and $94k for a non-top 10 draftee who is actually on a list (Webberley for example)

Yeah they did that last year too, not quite sure why they think top rookie picks would be more likely to play than others from the draft... :don't know

hey braddles (and anyone else) how much attention are you now paying to MPP's with the new substitution rule where you can sub a MPP into a different position? Not many people are aware of this but if you pick the right amount of them and have enough on the bench it could save you from getting doughnuts when injuries hit. It's making it even more tricky to choose a team now.

Harry said:
hey braddles (and anyone else) how much attention are you now paying to MPP's with the new substitution rule where you can sub a MPP into a different position? Not many people are aware of this but if you pick the right amount of them and have enough on the bench it could save you from getting doughnuts when injuries hit. It's making it even more tricky to choose a team now.

It seems to me the general consensus is that you don't set your team using it but go for the best available players. Later in the year when you are trading players to get cash from cashcows etc then people will start considering it. Although it does give some flexibility being able to substitute between positions the fact you have to have two players with MPP means you have to tie up too many positions with lower scoring players.