AFL DreamTeam Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL DreamTeam Game

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
OK I think I have messaged everybody (if I missed you let me know) with the league name and code...
There are still 6 spaces left so If anyone else wants to play let me know by posting up on the thread.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Good stuff Emma I have sent you the details in a message, let me know if you DONT get them ok!

Good Luck :)

A

admin

Td, there were about 5-6 people joined up when I picked my team this arvo.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Excellent!! Well if anyone still wants to join they better hurry because they'll fill our league with random people very shortly! :(

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Just went to the AFL site to pick my starting 22 and there is a message posted there which states
"The AFLDreamTeam Game is currently experiencing problems please try again later.... we apologise for the inconvenience" etc. How long have these jokers had to get it right?? ??? :mad:

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
dam afl site.i picked my team name yesterday thought id wait till today to pick the side and guess what i cant get into the dam thing. :-/

A

admin

Same trouble j2r. I guessed a team but I'd like the chance to see if any of my team are playing this week.
Anyway gotta head off to Melb soon, so I'll blame the AFL site if my team don't do very well, ha.
When I can get into the dreamteam site it is sooooooo slow anyway.
Does anyone else have that problem with it?

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
hope ya have a safe trip rosy and a even happier one on the way home ;D.
once im in the dream team site i have no problem.
withoncebeing the operative word .

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
OK the AFLDreamTeam game is now up and going(slowly) For those whowere unable to log in a team its not too late!! Because of their mis-management theAFLDT game honchos have decided that you can still enter teams until the start of round 2 and you will receive the average score (1274 or something) for round 1.
Anyway I just went in and looked at the league i created for us all P.R.E.Supercoaches.... and I am still the only one in it?! Where are all you guys?????
Did you all get my messages with the league name and code number??

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I logged in before TD and I found I was in a group called FIGJAM even though I logged in with the username and password you gave.
When I looked the other day we were in PRE Supercoaches and there were 16 teams.
Weird?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ok I checked. The league is called FIGJAM the code is the one we were given.
The teams are
puntroadtigers
seattle sonics
spudfarmers
presupercoaches
i'm not a dud rosy ) ok I stuffed up, ha)
the tiges
brownlow2003
the vile villians
tg's prowlers
mightytiges
hutstars

If there is a vacancy at the end of the week I wouldn't mind adding another team. I did it a bit wrong. Hopefully there won't be though

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Rightio I'll get out of the league on my own ;) and join this one.Can you please message me with the code rosy?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Round 2 results are in.... I was beaten by a better team on the day.... congratulations Mightytiges :mad:

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:
Round 2 results are in.... I was beaten by a better team on the day.... congratulations Mightytiges :mad:

lol TD.

Good away win with Campo leading the way. Best offence in the league ;D. Bit worried about my defence though. Need Dutchy back there when he comes back in a few weeks ;).

Got the winless TGs prowlers next week. Walk in the park :rollin.

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
a suprise draw to that dud rosy in the 1st rnd.dam umpires ;D.

redeemed one,s self in rnd 2 with a good solid win over spudfarmers who once my midfeilders started too peel off they turned to mash ;D.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
johnson2richo2003 said:
a suprise draw to that dud rosy in the 1st rnd.dam umpires ;D.

If the grrrr AFL site let me get my team in for round 1, I would have unleashed my secret weapon Kouta on ya j2r. Would have won easily, the umpies love him. ;D

Anyway hope your boys softened the spud farmers a bit ready for rosy's Duds to tackle this week.
Go The Mighty Duds. ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
mightytiges said:
Got the winless TGs prowlers next week. Walk in the park
Dream on MT my boys will kick your butt... I hope! ;D

ha...the only thing your team will be doing on the weekend TG is chasing butts ;D.