AFL Dreamteam open | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Dreamteam open

I like HS Supercoach better. The best players score the most points.

Dreamteam is just strait out stats. Ballhogs and dud s can score well as it doesn't take into account poor kicking and errors.

I don't know the price of players is more in SuperCoach, but you get a higher salary cap.

Last silly question: do they change the prices of the players between now and the week before round 1?

Will wait o select my team in the week before the real stuff starts then i will have a better idea which kids are likely to get a run also any injuries.

Great fun this stuff, i am 5th in a Premierleague soccer fantasy league how i dont know as i am not an officianado however it has been fun filling the void and i must say has sparked a bit more of an interest in soccer for me.

craig said:
Will wait o select my team in the week before the real stuff starts then i will have a better idea which kids are likely to get a run also any injuries.

Great fun this stuff, i am 5th in a Premierleague soccer fantasy league how i dont know as i am not an officianado however it has been fun filling the void and i must say has sparked a bit more of an interest in soccer for me.

You cam make unlimited trades before the first game so there is nothing stopping you selecting a team now and adjusting appropriately.