AFL Dreamteam open | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Dreamteam open

I'm in

Work's been a pain recently but after 7 months of hard yakka the project (Epping Chatswood Rail Link) commissions next week. :partyfest :happy

Time for fun. ;D

I SAY A PRIZE FOR THE WINNER.

Not sure what or how it will be awarderd but I SAY A PRIZE FOR THE WINNER.

punt road end 3 has been created for those still wanting to join up with a league.

It's 638196

Alright I'm in too. My boys are fit and strong they can play 2 games a week no dramas.
"We are the team called DNT
we win the ball and clear with glee
our tackling, marking and kicking are hot
effective or no it matters not
we'll rack up the points week in week out
and miss the finals without a doubt.
DeathNinthTaxes!!!

I'm in

Question is do I love the chimp so much that I pick him even when injured?

pharace said:
I'm in............ if only to prove that Dble D Cup can't coach ;D

Has anyone else had the discussion with Phargone yet about his theory that guys 192cm can ruck? He wasn't even drinking when he tried to convince me of that!

Well, he said he wasn't drinking and because it was early morning I believed him....

Dyer Disciple said:
Has anyone else had the discussion with Phargone yet about his theory that guys 192cm can ruck? He wasn't even drinking when he tried to convince me of that!

Well, he said he wasn't drinking and because it was early morning I believed him....

Geez I love your work (how are the smoke and mirrors sales going?) DbleDCup loves to midgetise another poster's facts as well as his referred players.

How does a player go from being 194 to 192 (and you were even saying 193 at one stage ::) ) The Disciple Midgetisation process.

Can ruck......LMAO. I said a back up ruck, not THE ONLY back up ruck but A back up ruck. You know, the guy you go to 3rd or 4th.

If a player has actually been rucking, then I guess he is. What....no mention of the other rucks @ 194 / 5 / 6? You know, the ones that are supposed to be legitimate rucks - EVEN at that height. More midgetisation I guess.

Beware - The Disciple Midgetisation process. Just don;t let him talk down Browne, Putt and Graham - cos he will. Who's next Dyer Dyer - pick on Polak next? Perhaps he shouldn;t have been a 3rd or 4th back up ruckman either. Naughty Wallace ;D

pharace said:
Geez I love your work (how are the smoke and mirrors sales going?) DbleDCup loves to midgetise another poster's facts as well as his referred players.

How does a player go from being 194 to 192 (and you were even saying 193 at one stage ::) ) The Disciple Midgetisation process.

Can ruck......LMAO. I said a back up ruck, not THE ONLY back up ruck but A back up ruck. You know, the guy you go to 3rd or 4th.

If a player has actually been rucking, then I guess he is. What....no mention of the other rucks @ 194 / 5 / 6? You know, the ones that are supposed to be legitimate rucks - EVEN at that height. More midgetisation I guess.

Beware - The Disciple Midgetisation process. Just don;t let him talk down Browne, Putt and Graham - cos he will. Who's next Dyer Dyer - pick on Polak next? Perhaps he shouldn;t have been a 3rd or 4th back up ruckman either. Naughty Wallace ;D

:eek: Have either of you got a link to this discussion? I must have missed it.