Alex Hevey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Hevey

GEDS

Growler
Mar 1, 2004
Phantom, any news on a kid from Tassie named Alex Hevey ? He is the nephew of a person I know and the lad is a mad Tiger supporter. Apparently he is 16-17yo and is awaiting some call from the AFL regarding making a squad for games in Qld ???? Sorry this is a bit patchy but the person I know is a bit patchy.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
GEDS said:
Phantom, any news on a kid from Tassie named Alex Hevey ? He is the nephew of a person I know and the lad is a mad Tiger supporter. Apparently he is 16-17yo and is awaiting some call from the AFL regarding making a squad for games in Qld ???? Sorry this is a bit patchy but the person I know is a bit patchy.

Well so far I can tell you that young Alex won the 2003 Clarence High School Year 8 Interhouse Cross Country Carnival. I'll search for more info.

GEDS

Growler
Mar 1, 2004
Thanks Phantom and I will endeavour to obtain more and accurate information from my source.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Couldn't find an Alex Hevey in either the Tassie or Qld U18 squads.