All aboard. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All aboard.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Diggler - start the engine. Laff - you give directions. I think we've got enough passangers on the bandwagon, now head to punt road oval. We can pick up some manure on the way - we'll make it cow this time. ;D

But seriously - I was quite glad that we lost yesterday soley for the fact that Frawely and his gang do not know the basics to coaching and had we won then the truth would have been hidden for an exrta 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong I love the tigers and I'll love for them to win every games but as I've said it before, like blooding in youngsters you have to lose games in order to go forward, and as such we needed to realise what a dud frawely really is. I've already switched off for this season as I'm certain Frawely doesn't know how to coach and hopefully the rumour about the verbal agreement with Wallace comes to fruition when we don't make the 8.

Chins up tiger fans - don't be too upset coz the truth has been finally realised. If 99% of the supporters agree that Frawely has to go then I'm sure Miller and the board realise this as well. If they don't realise this then expect our membership to struggle to get to 15,000 next year. Miller and Campbell - if you are listening and want to know how to increase memberships for next year - my advice to you guys is to make the hard decisions - with the coaching dept first and then the playing list.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
HERE here H I know the way and we have been warming it up for 2 years now........the sooner they of load that hick the better we all will be

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It looks like there's some consolation to losing after all.
Hurry up kiddies, don't want you to miss your bus.
Au revoir. ;D