All Australian Selection committee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All Australian Selection committee

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
THE AFL has revealed Nathan Buckley, Kane Cornes and Brad Scott have joined the All Australian selection panel for the upcoming 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.

Buckley and Cornes replace the retiring Matthew Richardson and Warren Tredrea, who had both served eight years as selectors after joining the panel in 2014, while Scott will also join the panel as part of his role as AFL General Manager, Football.

Kane Cornes, the Tiger hater.

Buckley and Scott....wow!!

Wonder if any Tiger would get an all Australian jumper?

Reactions: 1 user
Frankly I think Buckley would be very fair in his assessment, I doubt the same can be said for Cornes, Scott, I also have my doubts.

THE AFL has revealed Nathan Buckley, Kane Cornes and Brad Scott have joined the All Australian selection panel for the upcoming 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.

Buckley and Cornes replace the retiring Matthew Richardson and Warren Tredrea, who had both served eight years as selectors after joining the panel in 2014, while Scott will also join the panel as part of his role as AFL General Manager, Football.

Kane Cornes, the Tiger hater.

Buckley and Scott....wow!!

Wonder if any Tiger would get an all Australian jumper?
Didn't get many AA jumpers when we were winning flags all over the place. Long may the tradition continue. AA's getting close to super coach in irrelevance these days, lots of media hype n full of accumulators.

Who cares, let's just win the flag. Most teams that win 3 flags in 4 years would have had more AA players but the AA players would burn their jackets for a premiership medal.

DS

Reactions: 1 user