EDDIE EVERYWHERE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

EDDIE EVERYWHERE

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
This from today.
What we don't want is a died in the wool Collingwood person telling everyone how to help the Pies win a flag.
For those who watch Millionaires Hot Seat, count the times he pushes Collingwood.

Andrew Demetriou has rejected allegations of racism lobbed at Eddie McGuire and says the former Collingwood president would make an ideal AFL Commissioner.

One man's opinion of course, as is mine.

I don't have any issue with club allegiance, I find the notion someone in those positions tries to influence things for their own club a bit small time.

I think it would be an awful move to appoint McGuire as a commissioner though, because of the racist comments he made about Adam Goodes. To appoint him after that would be hugely disrespectful to Goodes, from a game that has already done more than enough of that.

The only way I would support it is is Adam Goodes came out and said it was fine by him and I reckon that's as likely as Plugger Lockett hosting the Brownlow this year.
Would Plugger go black tie or opt for the white jacket fashion icon?

In seriousness it's typical of the establishment snouts who protect their own in the trough.
He's not racist because he's never been racist to me

Reactions: 1 user
A reference from Demetriou is nothing less than a shameful thing to add to your CV.
Demetriou is as dodgy as dodgy can be.
McGuire must be clutching at straws .....

Reactions: 3 users
Considering Dimi's got *smile* all over his fingers from a couple of his recent business forays, any endorsement from him has skiddies all over it.