All Star Mile 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All Star Mile 2020

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
I'm sure some of you are aware of the All Star Mile which is coming up in March.

I have a small share in a horse that is nominated, but as a voted in race (see Popularity Contest) we need your vote to try and get close to the field.

If you have a spare 2 minutes, and an interest in potentially picking up a piece of $500,000 in prize money, please follow the below link and vote for CAPE OF GOOD HOPE.

Very much appreciated - and remember Racing Victoria will donate $1 to bushfire fundraising for every vote received.

https://www.allstarmile.com.au/horse-profiles/cape-of-good-hope

Even if you don't have an interest in racing, make a free donation to the fires and help out a fellow PREnder!

Thanks team

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I'm sure some of you are aware of the All Star Mile which is coming up in March.

I have a small share in a horse that is nominated, but as a voted in race (see Popularity Contest) we need your vote to try and get close to the field.

If you have a spare 2 minutes, and an interest in potentially picking up a piece of $500,000 in prize money, please follow the below link and vote for CAPE OF GOOD HOPE.

Very much appreciated - and remember Racing Victoria will donate $1 to bushfire fundraising for every vote received.

https://www.allstarmile.com.au/horse-profiles/cape-of-good-hope

Even if you don't have an interest in racing, make a free donation to the fires and help out a fellow PREnder!

Thanks team

Done

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'd already voted Catalyst (simple rational was I think it'll win), sorry Draga.

But all the best with your nag

did you have a piece of it when it won the Caulfield G1?