Almost Richmond’s GOAT. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Almost Richmond’s GOAT.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
This team (2017-2020) has won 2 flags in three seasons.

it’s set the record for consecutive wins at the MCG.

it’s just got the outright record for best winning streak by our club.

if we can win the 2020 flag then we’ve pulled off the best era in our history.

These chances don’t come along often and it takes a lot to build a list like this.

Also many of our elites have more games behind them than in front.

it’s a golden opportunity and I hope they can get it done.

go tigers!

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Defensively we look shaky espically against tall forwards.
The midfield needs either CD or Ross to come in and help with centre clearances.
Forward line is the best in the comp by a country mile.
If Balta, CD, Cj and Ross can out help this year.
The flag will be back at punt rd

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
3 flags in quicktime. Rarely happens. Has happened a lot recently. You can barely ask for more than two, but this is staring us in the face. If we stuff it up, it will be a bit disappointing. Get it done and we all go to Tiger Heaven on little angel wings.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Internally, they’ve already framed the struggles of this season as one of the greatest stories to be told. I doubt they’ll be the slightest bit affected by these historic outcomes as they happen.

As a supporter it’s a little harder not to look at the outcome, but I’ll try to enjoy watching each part of the journey, and then I’ll read the story after it’s been told. The last two books were excellent.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Internally, they’ve already framed the struggles of this season as one of the greatest stories to be told. I doubt they’ll be the slightest bit affected by these historic outcomes as they happen.

As a supporter it’s a little harder not to look at the outcome, but I’ll try to enjoy watching each part of the journey, and then I’ll read the story after it’s been told. The last two books were excellent.
I hadn't thought of Konrad writing a third book but now that you've made me aware of the posibility I'm even more keen for our Champs to go B2B and 3 out of 4.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Defensively we look shaky espically against tall forwards.
The midfield needs either CD or Ross to come in and help with centre clearances.
Forward line is the best in the comp by a country mile.
If Balta, CD, Cj and Ross can out help this year.
The flag will be back at punt rd
Agree Zip. All 4 will be important. Slower players liked Nank and Graham look vulnerable. I also have concerns for NV, who may have concussion issues.

DeathNinthandTaxes

Richmond 'till we die
Nov 4, 2007
This team (2017-2020) has won 2 flags in three seasons.

it’s set the record for consecutive wins at the MCG.

it’s just got the outright record for best winning streak by our club.

if we can win the 2020 flag then we’ve pulled off the best era in our history.

These chances don’t come along often and it takes a lot to build a list like this.

Also many of our elites have more games behind them than in front.

it’s a golden opportunity and I hope they can get it done.

go tigers!

if we can grab one more i'd feel comfortable in changing my PRE handle to DeathCupsandTaxes.
Get it done Tigers.

Reactions: 3 users