Changes for R2 v Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for R2 v Collingwood

Got a feeling Stackman will make way for Bash.

Stackie fit and running is a very handy commodity against the Pies he can go back quite easily and play one on one against Elliot or WHE, or Stephenson or any other smaller type with some athleticism. He's great in the one on ones and in the air.

If Syd makes way for Bash that means we have a decision to make re Elliot who throws a spanner in the works being great overhead for his size with a leap. Hes too good one on one and too good overhead to play Short or Bash on.

If we sacrifice Broad on Elliot it takes him away from Mihocek up the ground.

Dave obviously gets Lurch and Grimes gets DeGoey when hes up front.

Grimes could take Elliot when De Goey is in the middle, and Broad can take him when Mihocek is on the bench I guess.

Tigga needs to be allowed to intercept as much as possible but he will also get a run on both Elliot and Mihocek when events require it.

Gonna be interesting especially if its dry Lurch Mihocek and Elliott all can take a grab.

Mids are gonna have to be up and about to make their forward 50 entries difficult.

Reactions: 2 users
Is Lurch (I assume Cox) playing? thought he might be injured.

Reactions: 1 user

Stackie fit and running is a very handy commodity against the Pies he can go back quite easily and play one on one against Elliot or WHE, or Stephenson or any other smaller type with some athleticism. He's great in the one on ones and in the air.

If Syd makes way for Bash that means we have a decision to make re Elliot who throws a spanner in the works being great overhead for his size with a leap. Hes too good one on one and too good overhead to play Short or Bash on.

Grimes could take Elliot when De Goey is in the middle, and Broad can take him when Mihocek is on the bench I guess.

Tigga needs to be allowed to intercept as much as possible but he will also get a run on both Elliot and Mihocek when events require it.

Gonna be interesting especially if its dry Lurch Mihocek and Elliott all can take a grab.

Mids are gonna have to be up and about to make their forward 50 entries difficult.
Hey Craigy, Bucks said tonight Lurch won't play, he will have a run in the 2s scratch match on Wednesday.
We will mix and match as usual I reckon. It probably comes down to Jack Graham or Stacky going out if Bach is fit.

Hey Craigy, Bucks said tonight Lurch won't play, he will have a run in the 2s scratch match on Wednesday.
We will mix and match as usual I reckon. It probably comes down to Jack Graham or Stacky going out if Bach is fit.

If Lurch doesn't play then it becomes moot and much to our advantage.

Dave gets Mihocek, Broad gets freed up to play cover on their mids and tall forwards leaving Tigga free to intercept.

That works for us as it allows Tigga and Broad to help out both Dave and Grimes with Mihocek and De Goey.

If Lurch doesnt play we might only go with one ruck also as Leppa said they were considering.

Yeah I think it will be Stackie as Graham has his Brownie Points post Preliminary and Syd didnt return in the best way from lockdown and that might be enough for him to miss.

Graham will likely be given a role to put some pressure on Adams and Pendlebury in the middle and assist with his defensive running.

If Bash is fit hes in thats obvious.

If Lurch doesn't play then it becomes moot and much to our advantage.

Dave gets Mihocek, Broad gets freed up to play cover on their mids and tall forwards leaving Tigga free to intercept.

That works for us as it allows Tigga and Broad to help out both Dave and Grimes with Mihocek and De Goey.

If Lurch doesnt play we might only go with one ruck also as Leppa said they were considering.
They will play a young ruck forward from the Swans, Darcy Cameron. When he plays forward, Dave would need to take him simply due to height (204cm).

Cheers Ossie ;)

Yeah I think it will be Stackie as Graham has his Brownie Points post Preliminary and Syd didnt return in the best way from lockdown and that might be enough for him to miss.

Graham will likely be given a role to put some pressure on Adams and Pendlebury in the middle and assist with his defensive running.

If Bash is fit hes in thats obvious.
Agree Craig. I would play Jack on one of Adams, Pendles or Sidey.

Yep Stack needs to take his medicine.

HS said earlier today Cox would play for them, Houli wouldn't play for us. Now saying the reverse.

See, you should never believe the Hun ;)

You would have to think Stack is under pressure given the training reports and Bashar should be fit.

As for Lurch, he's only damaging when he gets it on a silver plate from the middle, we need to make sure they don't win it in the middle and if they do get a clearance it is under immense pressure.

DS

I think Bash will come in for Nank.
I would like to see Noah come in for Graham, but I don’t believe that will happen.
To start,
Broad Astbury Grimes
Short Vlastuin Houli
Caddy Pickett Cotchin
Bolton Edwards Castagna
Lynch Martin Riewoldt
Soldo Lambert Prestia
Baker Graham Rioli Stack

We have not won in quite a while, maybe time to play the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users