Animal game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Animal game

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach

Good on you Tigerman for maintaining the flow and frequency and with that, everyone's interest.

Well done. Such involvement is needed in these times when we are bereft of footy action!

Would it be impertinent of me as only a frequent visitor to this thread to ask whether contributors be required to upload a photo of their nominated animal, please?

I need distractions and involvement in other activities.

Self isolation is wearisome.

I've realised the toy poodle loves the fact I'm home while the good wife seems to be quite an acceptable person should she refrain from creating "To Do" lists and reminders!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good on you Tigerman for maintaining the flow and frequency and with that, everyone's interest.

Well done. Such involvement is needed in these times when we are bereft of footy action!

Would it be impertinent of me as only a frequent visitor to this thread to ask whether contributors be required to upload a photo of their nominated animal, please?

I need distractions and involvement in other activities.

Self isolation is wearisome.

I've realised the toy poodle loves the fact I'm home while the good wife seems to be quite an acceptable person should she refrain from creating "To Do" lists and reminders!
Thanks Bernie.

Craig should be thanked, he's the one who cranked this thread up again last year, I've just played along with his silly game;)

There's no need to upload a photo..........well, you can if you like.........I'd appreciate it if you told me how to do it:cool:

My Border Terrier loves me being at home, she's got a face that only a mother could love. She was barking at the back door the other day, and the wife banging and yelling at the front door. I let the dog in, because I knew she would shut up straight away.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And what a decision its been to re float this one :))

One of the few threads on here not yet ruined by political BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
rufous horseshoe bat

Rufous-Horseshoe-Bat-014.jpg

Mmmm num num num