Anyone going to Davis Cup? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anyone going to Davis Cup?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm going to the tennis on Friday. Am really excited about it.
The only time I've ever been in an Australia against the world situation was the Olympic soccer.
The atmosphere was awesome with nearly everyone going for the one team rather than the split crowds of the footy.
I hope the Davis Cup crowd is the same. Am a bit disappointed it's not against Sweden with the big following they get.
Go Aussies.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I had thought about it Rosy, but saw the prices today, a bit steep.

But I have been lucky enough to see several Davis Cup's in my time so I don't feel deprived.

Hope you have a great time and the crowd won't disappoint you I am sure.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Same here Tiggy. Bit too steep for me. Have a good one rosy.

Carn Lleyton! Hewitt v Federer match should be awesome.

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
i went to the grand final in 2001 when we lost against france. it was awesome, even though we lost, but the fact that it was the final made the atmosphere even better! have fun, rosy!

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Two of my brothers went. One who regularly goes to the Aust. Open said the service at the food outlets was shocking but then he's always thinking of his stomach.